Early in the morning

(6:30 am, pain walks into the living room * note, the living room and kitchen are connected* with konan so they can make breakfast peacefully, they always do this for themselves because the others are very loud and disorganized. Both are in pajamas. *note, konan is wearing a bra, shorts and a kimono, and pain only has on boxers*)

Pain:

If the others weren't so noisy we could-

Konan:

I know, I know. We could make breakfast peacefully. But they do have to be stuck here with each other half the time, can't risk them getting tailed back here. So they stay here unless we give them missions. Can you please hand me the-

Pain:

(now annoyed)

THEN WE SHOULD GIVE THEM MORE MISSIONS!!!

Konan:

( worried the others will hear him, and is now whisper-shouting)

Shh! Yahiko! The others could hear you! This is the only time it's peaceful around here!Now hand me the salt!

Pain:

I'm sorry... here, I just hate that we can't-

(hears footsteps coming down the hallway)

Pain:

Ummm...who is there?

(looks around the corner to see Hidan sleepily walking into the kitchen/living room)

Hidan:

(sleepily)

Why are you two in here so early? *yawn* you *yawn* making out or something?

Konan:

(Blushing ferociously)

What?! No..it's nothing like that... we were just-

Hidan:

Just stop being so loud.... and if you see Zetsu before I do, tell him to take the trash in my room out. And, nice tits sweetie. *yawn* welp, i'm going back to bed. See ya'.

Konan:

(blushing even harder)

Your just gonna say that and leave?! Hey! Com- ( turns around to see pain is grabbing her arm)

Pain:

Just calm down, he is always like this. C'mon, the pancakes might burn.

Konan:

Ok.. and am I supposed to know what the "trash" is?

Pain:

Uhmm... pancakes are ready! (thrusts a plate towards her and races back to his room)

Konan:

Ok...I don't think I want to know now. I guess I should head back to my room too. (Konan exits to her room)

A/N: sorry about their names being different sizes, i couldn't figure it out. i will also try to post daily updates. this is my first fanfic, so please don't be to hard on me. one lat thing, it is in script format because i suck at doing anything else, so the chapters might seem short.