NFL Rams vs Eagles Live Stream Upcoming Event Info- 20 SEPTEMBER 2020

NFL – Follow the American Football match between Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Rams live with Eurosport.The match starts at 19:00 on 20 September 2020. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen.

Rams vs Eagles live stream match starts on Sunday Sep 20, 2020 1:00 PM - Lincoln Financial Field,Philadelphia,PA,United States.
Welcome Friends and Fans, Visit or clicke to our site for enjoying to watch Rams vs Eagles live stream free and easy in your home 4k and HD quality, due to corona virus (COVID-19).

Have your say by voting on who will win between Philadelphia Eagles and Los Angeles Rams? Enjoy some pre-match reading with related articles about these two Enjoy some pre-match reading with related articles about these two American Football teams.
Head-to-head: see historical stats and visit our detailed profiles for Philadelphia Eagles vs Los Angeles Rams. Get all the latest on American Football: fixtures, results and tables.

EAGLES - RAMS Match Venu: Lincoln Financial Field is an American football stadium located in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,United States.
Lincoln Financial Field is an American football stadium located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. It serves as the home stadium of the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL) and the Temple Owls football team of Temple University. It is located in South Philadelphia on Pattison Avenue between 11th and South Darien streets, also alongside I-95 as part of the South Philadelphia Sports Complex. It has a seating capacity of 69,176. Many locals refer to the stadium simply as "The Linc".

The stadium opened on August 3, 2003 after two years of construction that began on May 7, 2001, replacing Veterans Stadium. While total seating capacity is similar to that of "The Vet",the new stadium contains double the number of luxury and wheelchair-accessible seats, along with more modern services. The field's construction included several light emitting diode (LED) video displays, as well as more than 624 feet (190 m) of LED ribbon boards.

 The field's construction included several light emitting diode (LED) video displays, as well as more than 624 feet (190 m) of LED ribbon boards

TEAM HISTORY:

The Eagles:

The Eagles have been a Philadelphia institution since their beginning in 1933 when a syndicate headed by the late Bert Bell and Lud Wray purchased the former Frankford Yellowjackets franchise for $2,500. In 1941, a unique swap took place between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh that saw the clubs trade home cities with Alexis Thompson becoming the Eagles owner.

Van_Buren_Team_ActionIn 1943, the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh franchises combined for one season due to the manpower shortage created by World War II. The team was called both Phil-Pitt and the Steagles. Greasy Neale of the Eagles and Walt Kiesling of the Steelers were co-coaches and the team finished 5-4-1.

Counting the 1943 season, Neale coached the Eagles for 10 seasons and he led them to their first significant successes in the NFL. Paced by such future Pro Football Hall of Fame members as running back Steve Van Buren, center-linebacker Alex Wojciechowicz, end Pete Pihos and beginning in 1949, center-linebacker Chuck Bednarik, the Eagles dominated the league for six seasons. They finished second in the NFL Eastern division in 1944, 1945 and 1946, won the division title in 1947 and then scored successive shutout victories in the 1948 and 1949 championship games.