Tommy Doh Loses his Afro

Incoming call from: Mickey

"Hey Tommy!"

"Hey Mickey! What's up?"

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to go on a hike with me & Joe!"

"Hmm.. I think that would be a lot of fun! Sure!"

"Awesome! We'll see you later! Bye Tommy!"

Tommy Doh starts getting ready to go on a hike with his friends Mickey & Joe. He took a shower, got dressed into his everyday outfit, and did his hair. His hair is the most important part of his daily routine. He always has to make sure it looks good.

Once he's done getting ready, he packs his bag. He decides to bring a water bottle, and a hairbrush. He gets in his car & drives to go meet his friends.

"Tommy, over here" Joe waved Tommy over.

"Hey guys! I'm so excited to go on a hike with you! I think it'll be so much fun!"

"Me too!" Says Mickey

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's start our hike!"

They walked hours to the top of the hill. Along the way they saw lots of beautiful flowers & trees. They saw lots of animals they've never seen before. But as soon as they got to the top of the hill, Tommy Doh had to go to the bathroom. He hiked a few minutes down the hill, no port-a-potty. He hiked an hour or two down the hill, still no port-a-potty. By now Tommy Doh had to pee very bad. He could no longer hold it in. As soon as he got to the bottom, he finally saw a port-a-potty.

"Oh what a relief" Sighs Tommy Doh.

Tommy Doh does his business, as we all do in a bathroom. He accidentally dropped his toilet paper in the toilet.

"Oh no!!!" Exclaims Tommy Doh.

He reaches in to try and get it out, but as he does, his afro gets stuck in the drain of the toilet. He accidentally hits his head on the flusher part of the toilet and down goes his afro.

Once he was done, and got out to go meet back up with his friends, his friends gave him strange looks & were laughing at him.

"Uhh guys, what's so funny?"

"Tommy, uh.. your afro.." Says Mickey

"Yeah.." Says Joe, "it's gone."

"What are you guys talking about?! It's still there"
As Tommy goes to touch his afro to prove his friends wrong, he can't feel it. Tommy Doh becomes very sad.

"My.. my afro."
"It's not there!!"

Tommy Doh goes home and cries. Just cries. Cries, and cries, and cries until there are no more tears to be let out. The reason Tommy Doh is so upset is because he won many many competitions for his hair & was a famous hair model. It was the biggest, reddest, fluffiest afro everyone has ever seen!

Days went by, still no afro. It wasn't growing back. He sat in his house all day and cried.

Weeks went by, grew a little, but not enough. Not enough to cover the damage.

He decided to shave the little hair that did grow back and accept the fact that he'll never have his huge afro again.

The next day was his birthday. His friends Mickey, Joe, and Joshy Charles came over to surprise Tommy Doh for his birthday! Tommy Doh hears the door bell ring. He opens the door;

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Tommy!" They all yell.

"Guys! What are you doing here?" Tommy exclaims excitedly.

"We came to surprise you and bring you your gift, from the three of us" smiles Mickey.

"Aww thanks you guys!" Tommy Doh hugs all three of them

"Open it Tommy!" Insists Joe

"Okay okay, if you insist."

Tommy Doh opens the present, and he can't believe his eyes! It's a brand new Afro! He cries tears of joy

"Oh my god you guys! A new afro! Thank you so much!"

"We knew how upset you were about losing your other one." says Joshy Charles

Now Tommy Doh is enjoying his brand new afro. It's even bigger, redder, and fluffier than his other one. He even has won even more competitions than he has won before. What great, and generous friends Tommy Doh has! What a great way to fix a horrible situation. :)