👑

keebo barely felt his body sink into the mattress below him, more focused on the man above him whose hands were trailing along keebo's torso. rantaro's rings lightly grazing along keebo's stomach gave the smaller a slight chill. rantaro connected their lips into a messy and lust-filled kiss, his hands starting to go a bit lower on keebo.

rantaro pulled away from the kiss as he hooked his thumb onto the inside of keebo's waistband looking at the other for consent to go further. keebo gave a nod of approval and rantaro started to pull off the others jeans as he mashed their lips back together into a needy kiss. rantaro threw the others jeans onto the floor and quickly took his shirt off, tossing it onto the floor as well.

rantaro started to palm keebo through his boxers, causing a moan to escape the smaller boy. rantaro broke the kiss once again, this time putting his mouth up to keebo's ear and whispering in a seductive tone "hm? you like that, dont you?". keebo gave a shaky nod, letting out small whimpers as rantaro continued to palm the other. rantaro then abruptly stopped, earning a frown from keebo, and instead started to pull keebo's boxers down. out of instinct, keebo put his knees together to try and hide himself but rantaro slid his hand in between the others legs, whispering "dont hide yourself, babyboy. you're so cute.". keebo then put a hand up to his face to try and hide his bright red blush.

rantaro then got up for a second, giving keebo an opportunity to readjust a tiny bit to be more on his back. rantaro rummaged through his nightstand drawer until he found what he was looking for, lube. rantaro took off the rings on his fingers and left them on the nightstand so he wouldn't hurt keebo, and took off his pants which he would leave on the floor.

rantaro would walk back over to the bed, softly asking  "you ready, baby?". keebo gave a quiet "mhm" and lifted his legs a tad in response. rantaro flipped the plastic cap of the lube bottle and squeezed a bit out onto his fingers. he slowly slid one finger into keebo's entrance, keebo having a bit of an uncomfortable feeling. rantaro soon started to thrust his finger a tiny bit, the discomfort that keebo was previously feeling was now overtaken by pleasure. rantaro added a second finger, waiting a second for keebo to get adjusted and started to move his fingers again, small noises of pleasure escaping keebo. he then repeated the same steps with the third until rantaro decided that he was ready. keebo let out a whine of protest when rantaro stopped.

rantaro pulled down his own boxers as he poured some more lube out and coated his cock with the substance. he started to line up his tip with keebo's entrance. he would slowly push inside, analyzing keebo's face for any signs of discomfort. keebo feels a tad bit of discomfort for the first few seconds. "y,,you can move now..,," the smaller said. rantaro took a firm grip on keebo's shoulders and started to move at a steady pace. keebo would let a few quiet moans escape. rantaro moved one of his hands to keebo's cheek and caressed it. "you're so cute like this, i cant stand it." rantaro would breathe out. starting to pick up his pace a bit, his grip on keebo's shoulder tightened a bit. in response to the pace change, keebo's moans got a little louder. rantaro wouldn't stop saying praise to the boy while caressing his cheek. "you're doing so well, baby. oh such a good boy, taking my cock this well." rantaro would quicken his pace once again, wanting to hear the others whines even more, wanting him to squirm under him. keebo's moans would only get louder and louder, they were music to rantaro's ears. keebo would start to pant, barely being able to think. rantaro could sense that they were both getting close and he quickened his pace even more, muttering almost endless praise to keebo. "my baby boy, you're doing so well. so good. you feel amazing, my angel,,". at this point, keebo was seeing stars. his head was cloudy, coil tightening in his stomach, the only stable thought he could form is the realization that rantaro was fucking him senseless. keebo started to tremble and started to cum, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. rantaro followed up soon after, coming inside of keebo.

keebo and rantaro were panting now. rantaro would pull out and would lay on top of keebo, whispering into the others ear "you did amazing, my prince- no better yet, my king.". keebo let out a tiny giggle as rantaro gave him a peck on the nose. "alright baby, lets go get you cleaned up,,"

((THIS PROLLY SUCKS!?! ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SMUT FIC))