Chapter One / Intro

NOTE; THIS STORY HAS BEEN RESTARTED A FEW CHAPTERS AHEAD, IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE THE FIRST FEW UP FOR YOU :p

Chapter one: Destroyed

Her eyes opened, lights were flickering and it was going from white, black, white, black and so on. She could feel as if what she was lying on, was moving fast... Up. Her head pounded, her thoughts scattering all over the place.

Where am I? What is this? Why can't I remember anything?! Who am I?!?

She slowly curled into a ball, and let the cold wet tears pour down from her eyes.

She wasn't able to keep track of how long she sat in that position... But eventually the moving thing ceased to a halt.

"Boys!! Slim it!! It's just a greenie!!" Yelled someone from the top. Who was that? She thought. Eventually there was a creaking sound and suddenly light appeared.

"That aint not normal shank!! Its a girl!!" She heard. Then yells erupted from what sounded like a whole group of just boys... they all started commemting and calling dibs. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the boys surrounding her.

Slowly, she backed in to the corner while they continued to yell about her.

"Oi !! Slintheads! Slim it and leave the poor girl alone!" The same boy spoke who told them to calm down.

"All of you, buzz off!! This aint a normal greenie! Continue your normal jobs!" He yelled out once again. All the boys walked away muttering things under their breath.

Girls POV:

The blond haired boy jumped into the cage thing and sat next to me.

"My name's newt. Welcome to the glade! Any chance you remember anything?" He questions me. Do I remember anything, family? Pets? Why im here? A name?

A name!! I know my name!!

"I think my name is Alison... I can't remember anything else though" I murmur. Newt nods.

"No one else can when they come here, just a name, and eventually your age will come to you." He explains. "Did you want to come get some food? I'm guessing you'd be hungry"

I hadn't thought about being hungry, but now that I thought about food, my stomach growls agrees to going to get food. I lightly laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes haha" newt stands up and offers a hand to help me get up. I take the offer.

"Now just jump on this rope and... Oh wait, the creators send some.... Girly stuff for you" he nervously hands over a bag that clearly says: girl things. I just laugh and take the bag. I walk other the rope and jump up.

Outside of the 'box' was a massive square and inside the square were buildings and a forest or something. The place was surrounded by massive walls. Newt tapped your shoulder and pointed over to a building, that looked sorta run down.

"Come over here, frypan will give you some food. It's almost tea time but that's alright. Any questions while we are walking?" He asked me quietly, as if someone was listening to our conversation.

We started walking while I began to think of the many questions. I looked at Newt, he had a heavy limp, I'm guessing he hurt himself somehow.

"Newt?" I asked.

"Alison"

"Why are we here, why am I the only girl like aren't guys gunna get me? What are those walls and.... I think that's all" I start laughing because of my list, and newt started laughing too.