12

I woke up in a white room. It was cold and too blank, it nearly made my head hurt. There was a silver table sitting in the middle with a tan file, practically begging for me to open it. I stood up and realized I was wearing an all-black hospital gown. I had handcuffs around my arms, which were in front of me. I stumbled towards the table and used a hand to open the file.

My body was trembling and I felt weak. Why did I black out? Where's Harry? I flipped over a blank piece of paper and saw me. I was beaten and bleeding. My nose skin was cut off enough to where you could see the bone and an ear was missing. Blood vessels in my eye were popped and I was frail. I looked like a zombie. I let out an ear-piercing scream and stumbled backward.

A door opened and people in black tuxedos and sunglasses approached the table. "Sit." They demanded. "No, no. Please." I sobbed. They nodded to one another and they walked around, picked me up by the arms, and sat me down. The handcuffs tightened. "Name?" The guy asked roughly. "Braelynn Miller." I stuttered. "You've been brought in for suspicion of drugging Harry Styles. Are you afraid, Braelynn?" He folded his hands.

"I didn't do anything. I just want to go home." I cried. "He fell in love too quickly. It was like someone did something to his mind. What did you do, Ms. Miller?" The other man said. "I didn't do anything!" I screamed. A white panel lowered to reveal my parents standing behind the glass. People held guns to their heads. "Mommy, I'm scared!" I yelled. I looked back at the man. A barrel to a pistol was pressed to my forehead.

"Did you drug Harry Styles?" He slammed his other hand on the table. "No!" I answered. They took a needle and grabbed both of my arms. "Dad!" I screamed as they injected a liquid into my arm.
-

I was suddenly in a school chair with Anna and Parker. "So Zabdiel and I..." Anna was speaking. "Hey! You okay?" Parker asked, waving a hand in front of my face. "I'm fine. Where's Harry?" I looked around the classroom. "Harry?"

They looked like they had no idea who I was talking about. "Yeah, my soulmate...you know...Harry?" I trailed off. "You haven't met your soulmate yet...that must've been one hell of a dream." Anna scoffed. I nodded. This made no sense. "What about Sam?" I looked at Anna. "Who?"

"Sam."

"I don't know a Sam...damn Braelynn." She laughed. What? I dug my hand into my pocket. No note. Only a candy wrapper with a few scribbles.

"I'm sorry, my love. -H."

-

THERE IS A CHAPTER 13.