Chapter 1 - Hello? Hi!

"/n...Hey, Y/n!" a voice yelled out, causing the girl to quickly open her eyes. She did a full look around her surroundings, confused on what was happening around her before she saw her friends.

"Took you long enough" one of them said as the girl took off her glasses, rubbing her eyes a bit.

"What's up?" she questioned. "I was having a good sleep" she said, starting to stretch out her arms.

"Were you up all night again playing games?" another questioned with concern.

"Yeah. I had to level up because there was this new cool blueprint for my guns. I had to get it since I'll be busy." the girl said, looking over at her friend with red hair. She smiled reassuringly at them. "But don't worry, after all my classes I'll go and get some sleep"

"What a liar, the three of us know that you'll go back to your game" the other scoffed. 

Y/n glared at the blonde male. "Shut it Neito"

"Or what? You going to beat me with your video games?" the blonde had a smug look as Y/n continued to glare at him before the red head came between them.

"Alright you two, that's enough. We're all friends here" she said as Y/n hugged her friend.

"Itskua~ He's making fun of me" the h/c haired girl pouted, sticking her tongue out at the grey eyed male who only did the same, pulling down his eyelid a bit before the red head sighed again.

"That's enough you two" the girl flicked both of her friend's foreheads. "Come on, lets head to our next class before we become late"

"Yes~" the two children sang before Y/n quickly flicked Neito's nose before quickly leaving the classroom, the blonde quickly following her as Itsuka only watched them, sighing a bit.

"These two are such a handful" she said to herself as there was a loud squeal from outside the classroom as she made her way to the door of the classroom, a small smile creeping to her face. "Good thing I have two hands" she said, seeing the scene in front of her as Neito had captured Y/n from behind, his arms around her stomach. 

"Neito come on, it was just a joke!" Y/n exclaimed, squirming a bit as she tried to get out from his grasp.

"Then I'm sure you'll take this as a joke too then" the boy soon flicked the girl's forehead back, making her let out a small 'Ack!' as he did so.

"Hey, that was harder than mine" she said making him shrug.

"Just proves how much stronger I am" he gave her a smug look which only caused him to get a good punch in the arm by her.

"Come on you two, lets get going" Itsuka said with a smile.

"I'll actually be taking her" another voice said. The three young adults looked over only to see a male with black hair. He wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulder. "You two don't mind, do you?" he questioned. 

"Actually we do" Neito said before he got hit on the head by Itsuka who only nodded and smiled at him.

"Ignore him. Go ahead, you two are dating after all, let's go Neito" holding the blonde by the collar, she started to drag him off as she excused both of them.

"They're really something" the male said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, but I love em'." Y/n replied back with a smile. She looked up at the male as the two gave each other a quick kiss on the lips. "C'mon, lets head to class"

As the college students started to make their way to class, before they knew it, all of their classes were done and went out to hang out with some friends or went home to sleep, study, etc. Y/n was making her way home with her boyfriend, Jason. Hand in hand, they made it to her apartment and made themselves comfortable in her living room. Curled up in the corner of her couch with her back against the arm of the couch, she was working on her homework, her glasses on, while Jason was sitting on the opposite side of the couch, also working on his homework before sighing loudly and stretched.

"Why not take a break?" he questioned. Y/n only stopped what she was doing and looked at him weirdly.

"But we barely even started?" she said before going back to her homework. "Besides, I'm almost done" he watched as she continued to type away on her laptop before he grabbed her legs and gently pulled her over to him. She looked at him as he stared at her back before she sighed and gently closed her laptop, setting it down on the coffee table. "Fine fine, you win" she smiled before fixing her position to sit next to him, snuggling against him.

"Can I sleep over tonight?" he questioned her.

"No. I have homework to do and you're going to distract me like you are right now. And afterwards I'm going to relax and play some games."

"But we barely hang out~" he whined making her chuckle.

"We just hung out at your place yesterday. And besides, we go on dates almost every day. I have to get ready for exams in a few months, and so do you." she gently flicked his forehead making him pout.

"It's so boring without you though" he lifted her and placed her on his lap, snuggling his head into the crook of her neck. 

Y/n smiled, gently petting his head. "You're fine, you'll live. Besides, exams are important. Sometimes I wonder how you even-" before she could finish her sentence her breath hitched. She felt a slight sting on her shoulder as she gently pulled on her boyfriend's hair. "You little shit" she said making him snicker. Feeling something warm and a bit slimy on her shoulder she squirmed a bit. "That feels weird" she mumbled. He hummed in response before lifting his head and looking at his girlfriend. Slowly, the two leaned in and started to kiss, which slowly turned into a make out session.

After a few minutes of trading saliva, the couple said their goodbyes as Jason left. She sighed, running a hand through her now messy hair. Going to her room, she went to her bathroom and started to brush her hair. Taking a look at herself in the mirror there were a few hickeys on her collarbone and shoulder. She sighed quietly to herself, cussing out her boyfriend a bit before going back to the living room and ignoring a small stinging on her neck. Once she finished her homework, she quickly turned on her TV and video game console. She hummed to herself and grabbed the controller before moving the thumbsticks of the controller she made her way to her favorite gun game.

Making sure her glasses were clean, she put them on and started an online game, plugging in her headphones with cat ears on them, she started a fun little game of capture the flag. She talked to all of her teammates, with each new game. Some rounds she lost and others she won. After winning another one, she would play one more game before going to sleep. She was in the lobby by herself, waiting for the game to include other players as she saw someone join the lobby. Her eyes lit up, smiling.

"Hello!" she said. The person didn't answer even though their mic was on as she became a bit confused. "Uh, hello..?" she said again, a bit more questionably this time before the person replied.

"Hi!" they said back.