How to Save power in apartment with these easy tips

The issue of saving is always considered topical, because it is really much more pleasant to spend money on your pleasure, to acquire what you have long dreamed of than to spend colossal funds to pay utility bills. Despite the fact that the average electricity charge  is relatively small, nevertheless, this amount according to statistics is about one sixth of monthly payments for utilities. With the rise in energy tariffs, an increase in the cost of electricity is also forecasted. Therefore, it is very important to learn how to save. 

Methods such as the layout of window openings on the sunny side of the house or the insulation of houses during construction allows you to be more careful about energy saving, but these methods are suitable for a global solution to this issue. Ordinary residents will find more real "household" recommendations. 

At the first stage, it is necessary to determine what exactly entails the greatest power consumption. What are the costs of electricity? Electricity is produced  mainly at thermal power plants and nuclear power plants. The energy of the sun, earth, wind and water is more economical, but it is used poorly. 

Long-term studies show that the most expensive home appliances are electric heaters, incandescent lamps, and computers. The amount for electricity increases significantly precisely when using these devices.One solution we found is  

Power Saving in Apartment 

The simple rule "When leaving, turn off the light" When leaving the room for more than ten minutes, be sure to turn off all electrical appliances

The simple rule "When leaving, turn off the light" When leaving the room for more than ten minutes, be sure to turn off all electrical appliances. Usually, people leave their players, electric heaters, TVs or boilers on. These devices can work for a long time in vain, not economically consuming electricity. 

If you really want to save, then this should by no means be allowed. In addition, it is unsafe to leave household appliances turned on unattended. Very often for this reason, short circuits occur, not to mention hot irons. Rules for the refrigerator and electric stove The refrigerator should work around the clock, and turning it off is not possible. 

However, it is also possible, although small, but still saving. You can save a little if you open the refrigerator door less often and close it as quickly as possible. It is better to move the refrigerator away from the wall by about 5 cm.It is also worth remembering that it is absolutely not recommended to install such a device near a heater, that is, a heating radiator, since it will work twice as much and accordingly consume more electricity. 

It is recommended to clean the back of the refrigerator from dust as often as possible. Such cleaning should be done at least twice a month, then the percentage of energy savings will be about 10. There is also a requirement for an electric stove. The diameter of the bottom of pots and pans should be selected in accordance with the size of the burners. Cooking will be much faster and energy consumption will be minimal. And in general, if possible, it is better to give preference to a gas stove.

 When heating water in an electric kettle, collect as much water as you need at this moment, without a reserve. Adhering to the above tips, the average resident of our country will be able to save about 25% of electricity. This is not too much a month for an ordinary apartment, but, as they say, a penny saves the ruble.