Synopsis

Then he came out from nowhere. Like a lightening controlled by the gods, he arrived in the most abrupt but the most splendid time. He might not have wings but sure hell he was downright an angel in disguise. Yes, I am a queen, it is my birthright. But how can I be a ruler to this certain cherub?

<><><><><><><><><><>

   She was born to rule. That was her grandest and most exquisite belief. The young heiress Reign Calixta Imperial is already fed up of her never-ending monochromatic existence, in other terms, has given up from the thought of finally constructing her consistent fantasies and experiencing the mysteries of love to come to reality.

  She was a typical daughter, an ordinary sister, and the usual friend. Nothing changes in that cycle. It was all about the business and the business alone. Although she was not forced to cooperate in her family’s walk of life. She was utterly not deprived from her own liberty but how come she denies such offer?  Was it only a gut feeling or was it something far more magical than queens and angels?

<><><><><><><><><><>

Disclaimer: This novel is strictly written in Taglish.

CONTENT WARNING: This novel contains mature elements which are not befitting for any young readers under the legal age. It is sternly intended for mature sourcing bibliophiles only. Reader discretion is advised.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I hope you had fun!

Please vote and share my stories to friends you know!

Love,
-Karamilex