Fate

It was a sparkling morning. 19 year old Misaki Ayuzawa is driving through the crowded roads of England.

Misaki's POV

My phone started ringing. "Uhhh" i obviously knew who it was. None other than TAKUMI USUI... my takumi usui... i smiled at that thought. Slightly annoyed, i picked up the call.

"Misa chan~" His voice with an exited and happy tone in it.

"You perverted alien! I am driving right now. We will talk later. Bye." Just when i was gonna cut He stopped me.

"Prezzzzzz plssssss dont cut the call. Your voice is so sweet and beautiful. I just love it. I can almost imagine the night I will make that melodious voice scream my name." He said the last part with a husky and deep voice. I couldnt help but blush because of his words. DAMN IT. Why does he always makes me feel that way.

I was just going to speak but he cuts me. "Maybe the night can be today... After all today is our 3rd anniversary and my birthday soooo Misa what are you giving me... Become my maid will be a pleasing gift."

"SHUT UP PERVERT!" I cut the call with a flushed face. Uhhhhh his teasing is way too much to handle! I could feel his grin...

It took me a few minutes to calm myself and once i did i started pondering over the events in the past few years.

Since when did i become like this?

The demonic prez who hated the guts of every man on this earth, who was arrogant, bossy, a huge feminatzi has suddenly turned into a a sweet, caring girl who is now in love just because of some green-eyed alien. Tch, how does he have the power to change me like this. To make me happy, understanding, honest, to make me feel loved. I never realized that i was grinning like an idiot. Suddenly a thought crashed into my mind like a meteor.

What have i did for him?

Nothing.

I havent done anything for him. He always cared for me and loved me and all i did was be rude to him, push him away, spat out bitter words for him, i have always been hiding my feelings... even though the night during the school festival we confessed but still i have been so nonchalant bout everything... about our relationship.

No more.

I had finally decided to show my true feelings. Tell him how much i love him. Tell him how much i want him. Tell him how important he is in my life. I sighed with a satisfied smile. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. I was embarrassed bout it at first but gathered all my courage before changing my destination.

"Maybe i can... Become a maid for him. I cant wait to see his face. Haha that will be fun."

I smirked changing my path to the lingerie store.

Takumi's Place

Normal POV

In the house stood a blond man none other than Usui. After her high school Misaki had shifted to england with Usui. After multiple pleadings Richard had finally accepted the fact that Usui and Misaki love each other with all their hearts. He soon passed away after they moved together. And here is Takumi, in their apartment planning for the present he will give to Misaki. Today was their anniversary and Usui needed to make it special. 3 and a half years ago, They had their first conversation. More like a lecture. He had turned down another girl and by coincidence Misaki saw the whole thing. He hadnt really noticed her that time. Until he met her outside the maid caffé, he was extremely surprised when he saw the feared by everyone Demonic Seika High President in a maid costume. And DAMN she looked gorgeous. Usui was taken back by her features. Somehow he managed to compose himself.