Chapter 1:Love at first flight

I woke up early by 7:00a.m sharp to get ready, I normally wake up by 12:00p.m but today is a special occasion, today was the day I go to Barden and start my journey into being a successful doctor, if it was up to me I would have been a musician like the Bella's but when your parents are doctors you really don't have a choice.

"Mum!I'm already late as it is and you want me to go to church"I mean I wanted to go to church but I don't have time, my flight is by 9:00a.m and it's already 8:30a.m and I am still at home," dear please pray every night before going to bed ok darling"I really didn't hear but I just said ok so I wouldn't run late.

I finally made it to the airport and reached the gate two minutes before the flight departed, I was let into the first class gate, I made it and as I entered I knew this flight was going to be perfect.

I felt relaxed on my chair as the air hostess came asking what I wanted to have"Excuse me miss but can I get you anything"as she asked a man next to me answered"yes! Two glasses of red wine for me and this gorgeous woman here"as I turned I saw this well dressed man with an amazing masculine figure and the cutest of eyes and to top it off he was a gentleman"how did you know that was what I wanted to order"I was furious but I couldn't stay mad at him, he just kept on smiling at me like he knew me and for some reason I was comfortable with it"I knew because a fine sorry I mean gorgeous lady like you will never take any petty drink and I didn't want you to be stressed out but most importantly I didn't know how else to introduce myself"he was shy and that made him even cuter.

"Hi,my name is Asher" the name Asher matched him description perfectly "hi my name is Cassie, nice to meet you" that were the only words that I could think of.

We talked so much I found out he was from Miami like me and he also lives in New York like me and he is a doctor well he is studying to become a doctor, he was everything I ever wanted in a man, I wish this day would never end"ladies and  we have now reached our destination, it is currently 44°c outside oh and welcome to Miami.