Untitled Part 1

I know i'm bad at grammar story plots but...hhh..just try to imagine okay?💚💛
**********

Jimmy opened his watery eyes after crying for more than minutes,thinking about their beautiful memories which were months ago. Although they were all the best memories he has ever had, all he get is pain while thinking about them. Because he knows that he can never get them again.

He exhaled,trying to stop the tears though it's very hard. He needs to be strong. If he's already like this,how will he have to survive when he's not there? How will he have to live in this world without him?

He wiped his tear stained face abruptly and got up from leaning on the wall. He went into the bathroom and washed his face several times to make his red puffy eyes back to normal. But it didn't actually help. He ruffled his hair a bit to look better from this tired miserable face.

He then took his car keys and some money before locking the dry silent apartment and getting outside. It's where they lived together for a long time,until two months ago,he started to live alone.

He got into the car and drove off. He bought rice congee from his lover's favourite restaurant. While he was driving,he caught a glimpse of a flower shop. He braked the car and observed the different colorful flowers on every row when his eyes stopped at some blue flowers,he smiled at the sight and got out of his car. After buying the flowers,he headed back to where he's supposed to go.

When he arrived in front of the tall huge building,he parked the car and walked into it,not forgetting the flowers and the food he bought. As soon as he was standing in front of a room,he felt weak and sad. But he shook his head and breathed in,trying to take the miserable thoughts out of his head. He forced a smile on his face and slowly turned the door knob,and entered.

The person lying on the bed facing the window,slowly turned his head to see the person who opened the door. A weary smile formed on his pale face.

Jimmy felt ache in his heart to the fact that the cute prominent dimples on his face cannot be seen clearly anymore. He sighed and smiled back brightly which was a fake.

He walked to the bed and sat on the chair beside it. After putting the congee on the table next to the bed,he showed the flowers which he hid behind his back since he came in.

"Daisies.." He said with a small smile.

The weak person smiled again and tried to sit up. Jimmy put the daisies on the covers and lifted him on the back to help him sit and lean on the headboard.
When he was in position,he held the flowers and gently touched the soft petals with one hand.

"You want to eat now,Phi Tom?" Jimmy asked and Tommy nodded unwillingly.

Jimmy unpacked the food and started feeding him. After eating a few spoons,the elder turned his face away.

"I don't want anymore." He spoke very softly.

"But Phi..you ate too little. At least you should eat a half."

The stubborn person shook his head despite the weak resistance of his body.

Jimmy had no choice other than to sigh and nod to the person's wants. His heart never stepped on the tile of forcing his beloved for anything if even it's life or death matters. He would never do what he doesn't want. And he would never deny what he wants. One of the things that Jimmy can never do.

Tommy who was sitting in bed just gazed at his lover without even blinking.

"Why are you staring at me?...You wanna eat me now?" Jimmy teased with a big smile but Tommy didn't smile a bit. He just kept his stare locked on him.