𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

TITLElimits

TITLE
limits

STORYLINE
𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆?

" 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯? "

" 𝘯𝘰, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴. "

ㅡ person A and person B start questioning how far they're willing to go to continue their relationship.

OPTIONAL PLOT TWIST
person A and person B are gay but they're trapped in a caged and conservative society, where homosexuality is frowned upon. person A and person B thought their love for each other could outwin any obstacle until that one night. the night when they reached a brick wall, too high to climb over without the help of one another. except... person A doesn't know if he's confident enough to see what's on the other side anymore.

NOTES
i watched given a couple of days ago and i don't know... the anime and the backstory of the main character shook me to the core :0 i sobbed my eyeballs out in the middle of the night and this idea came to mind because... it's not that people aren't expressing their emotions. it's because there are so many risks in doing that they choose not too. the fear overwhelms them. expressing what you feel through words is harder than you think.

the plot isn't based on the anime protagonist's backstory with another character, but it's more so based on the blend of feelings they shared and how hard it was for the main character to overcome his despair of staying silent.

STATUS
for sale