Hey Cheesecicles, welcome to me new book! Let me cover a few things before you read!

Usagi is human in this book and is living in Japan. Usagi is very close friends with Yoshi and Shen, and is sort of like an uncle figure to Miwa!

He's also a doctor!

I made this because I wanted Splinter and Usagi to be friends since they never meet in the series!

Oh, forgot to mention...there will be Japanese in this book! I have some words and meanings in my random book, but here are some you may need to know...

Sick- byoki
Friend- tomidachi
Family- kazoko
Baby- aka-chan
Medicine- kusuri
Drink- dorinku
Relax- rirakkusu
Wake up-  Mewosamasu
Please- Onegaishimasu
Help- Tasukete
Calm down-  ochitsuku

~*~

Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen sat together in their hut, their baby daughter Miwa in their arms. Miwa was born just a few months ago, and the pair felt very fortunate to have her in their lives.

Shen's pregnancy had been rough, and it had been hard for the couple to conceive. They felt blessed and hopeful to have a daughter.

"My little Miwa..." Yoshi smiled at the infant, who was lying contently in her mother's lap, sucking on her lavender-colored pacifier.

Shen smiled and stroked her daughter's soft black hair, making tht baby coo in happiness at the gentle touch.

It was late at night, Miwa had woken up the pair because she wanted a bottle, and they were just putting her back in the crib so they could get back to sleep themselves.

Shen, however...started to feel unwell. She was noticably pale and felt a bit weak, as if she'd faint.

Yoshi glanced at his wife. "Shen?" He looked over at her in concern. "Are you feeling alright, love?"

Shen placed a hand to her head. Everything was spinning. "I...I feel dizzy..." She moaned as she suddenly slumped over, in Yoshi's arms.

Yoshi became understandably frantic. He placed Miwa in her crib before turning his attention to his wife.  "Shen?" He shook her shoulder lightly. "Mewosamasu, onegaishimasu..."

Miwa watched with a confused look as Yoshi tried to awaken Tang Shen. A line of worry creased his forehead as he ran a hand through his hair, before picking up the phone.

"Do not worry, my cheery blossom..." He stroked her feverish forehead lovingly. "I know just who to call..."

He dailed a number.

In another part of the city, a man with white, slightly-graying hair answered the phone, fighting back a yawn.

"Hello?" He spoke tiredly. "Miyamoto, it is me..." Yoshi spoke urgently. Instantly, Usagi became more awake at the sound of his friend's voice.

"Yoshi?" Usagi said. "What is wrong?" Yoshi sighed. "I am so sorry to wake you up in the middle of the night like this, but Shen, she is ill..."

On the others end of the line, Usagi's eyes widened. "I will be right there!" He then hang up, wasting no time, getting dressed, and hurrying over.

Usagi was close friends with Yoshi and Shen. He had been for years, and he always wanted to do anything be could to help them, especially since they were now parents.

10 minutes later, Usagi reached the hut and walked in. "Yoshi? Shen?" He called. Yoshi walked out immediately.

"Thank you for coming so quickly, my friend, she is in the bedroom...she has passed out." Yoshi led him to the room.

Sten was lying in bed, sweat coating her forehead. Her cheeks were a viable shade of red. Her eyes were closed and her breaths were ragged.

Yoshi watched in worry as Usagi checked her over. "She is definitely  byoki...I will give her some kusuri."

He placed a cool cloth on the woman's head and inserted an IV in her arm. "She is dehydrated with a bad fever, she needs fluids, medicine and rest."

Yoshi nodded. "Is she going to be alright?" He asked, a tone of uncertainty and fear in his voice.

Usagi glanced at him, not used to that tone of voice. "She will be fine." He gave her some medicine. "Do not worry too much, my friend..."

Yoshi nodded, and went to get Miwa, who had begun to cry again from all the noise. "Shh, aka-chan..." He rocked her in his arms.

Usagi smiled a little. He had become very fond of little Miwa. He had seen her a few times after she was born. He was sort of like an uncle to Miwa.

"Arigato, my friend...I am so sorry for waking you up this late, I just did not know what else to do and-"

Yoshi was cut off by Usagi lightly placing a hand on his frazzled friend's shoulder. "You do not have to thank me, or apologize! I would do anything for you and your family."

Yoshi smiled and continued to rock Miwa, who had slowly calmed down and was now tugging affectionately at her father's hair.

"Are you going to be alright alone with Miwa? Do you need me to stay?" Usagi asked. Yoshi shook his head.

"Oh no, we will be fine...you have done enough, you should go back home and get some sleep."

Usagi glanced at him before heading toward the door. "Alright, I will be back tommorow morning to check on Shen, but please call again if you need
anything else."

Yoshi nodded. "I will..." He said as Usagi nodded and left, going out into the night, leaving Yoshi alone.

The next morning, Miyamoto Usagi went to the hut to see how the small family was doing.  "Yoshi?" He called.

Yoshi walked out, looking exausted as he held his daughter in his arms. "Did you get any sleep at all last night?"

Yoshi shook his head. "No, I...I was too worried about Shen and wanted to watch over her...and little Miwa would not go back to sleep."

Usagi sighed. He then noticed how pale and weak his friend looked. "Yoshi? Are you feeling alright?"

Yoshi nodded, even though he felt like the room was spinning. "I...I'm fine." He put Miwa down in her crib, feeling weakened. At first, he assumed it was from lack of sleep.

A sudden wave of dizziness washed over him, and he staggered. The last thing Yoshi saw before his world faded to black was the worried-looking face of his best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the new book! This is something that I've been planning on writing for quite some time! I know Splinter and Usagi never met in the 2012 show, that's why I made this!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕