Chapter 1

*1 year time skip*

(Demi's pov)
After years of not communicating with each other because I believed that Nick should be  with someone else his own age  and having kids with her and not having to do with me  anymore. Until two years later Nick and I reunited and started dating again.

Nick and I started to date again shortly after my first semester in university and we reuinted at Starbucks by bumping into each other at the line up for coffee then we started talking for a few hours  and he told me that he left my high school and he started working at a different school.

Then he asked me what I have been up to for the past couple years after almost marrying him  and walking out on him. I just told him I am in  university studying to be a psychologist.  

Shortly after a few months of dating we went on a date and he asked me to marry him and I said yes  then we had this beautiful wedding a few weeks later.

But when we went to our honeymoon on spring break I told him that I don't want to jump into having kids because I wanted to focus on my dream career first then think about it and supringly he was really supportive of my decision.

Now jump to present day Nick and I are married and since I started my third semester a few weeks a go  we deicided to starting having a baby together last night and I  loved every minute of it.

So I started to wake up and got out of bed. Noticing that our clothes was on the floor from the events that happened last night so I picked them up and threw them in the laundry basket and started looking for new clothes to wear.

I grabbed new undergarments and I started looking for something to wear.

So I took out a  black sweater and green leggings with a pair of sneakers.

After I grabbed my clothes I walked into the bathroom and started to change

After I grabbed my clothes I walked into the bathroom and started to change. When I was done changing I started brushing my hair then I grabbed a pregnancy test from the bathroom shelf and opened it.

When I opened the package I followed  the instructions  then a happy face popped up on pregnancy test and I was so excited to see  the happy face popped up.

So I took the preganacy and hid it behind my back.

"Good morning Dems." Nick said with a smile.

"Good morning handsome." I replied as I smiled  back at him.

"How did you sleep last night ?" Nick asked as he started walking over to me.

"I'm slept good." I answered.

"That's good." Nick said.

"I have some amazing news to tell you." I replied.

"What is it?" Nick asked with a confused look on his face.