I-Platform 9¾

Nene's POV

I'm so nervous...what if all the kids at this school are all fancy? Are they sure that *I'm* meant to be a witch? I take a deep breath. I need to calm down. Okay this will be fine! I just need to find a magical train that will take me to a magical school-

...Since I have no idea where I'm going I might as well ask somebody for help...'Excuse me sir', I asked 'do you know where I can find platform 9¾?' The man scoffed 'platform 9¾? Think you're being funny do you?'

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I'M GOING. 'Hurry up Kou, we're almost at platform 9¾' a handsome boy said. 'Sorry Teru-Nee!' A boy around my age called. That boy was so pretty...WAIT DID HE SAY 9¾?

I followed behind the boys until they stopped suddenly. 'Is this it?' The younger boy asked. 'Yep, it's right there between platforms 9 and 10.' The pretty one replied.

The older boy noticed me staring at them. 'oH, can I help you?' He seemed surprised. Okay I just need to talk to him like a normal person...'uM I- uhhhhhH I was wondering how to get to the uHhhm to platform 9¾?' (I totally saved it)

'Sure', he chuckled. 'It's my brother's first time too!' The younger boy waved  awkwardly.
'Okay so, all you have to do is go through the gap between 9 and 10', he explained, 'it's better if you try to give a run'

He then ran with his cart and went straight through the wall! 'Magic is freaky' I gasped. The young boy smiled at me,'Ladies first?' I sighed then copied what his brother did. I went right through the wall! The boy came through after me. 'I'm never doing that again' I stated.

A/N: Feel free to let me know about any mistakes or if you have any criticisms! x