January 1st, 2015

New Beginnings-

The thing about New Years is that anyone and everyone can start over. Leaving the bad things from 2014 and hoping for a better year. Hearing my family talk about all their problems that we faced in the past year is hard. But it makes me stronger knowing that I overcame all of those obstacles.

I don't know what's in store for 2015 maybe I will be able to flourish and be a better person than I was last year. Maybe I won't make it to the end of the year. That's the thing we don't know what's going to happen. I might do some amazing things, I might do some terrible things. I know I'll mess up but putting a definition on each day will help me learn.

I'm doing this because I know that I will go through what others are going through. I might be able to help them, they might be able to help me. I want to inspire someone telling them that no matter what happens you can get through it.

January 1st, starting off the new year. Almost everyone has a resolution for the year, I haven't really thought of mine. Sure it's the basics, eat better, drink more water, and get more exercise. But I need more than that to keep me going for a year. It's not that I need motivation for me to keep going, but it makes me know that I have something to work for.

I looked up reason why people make New Years resolutions and this is what I found. "A New Years resolution is a promise a person makes for the new year. Regardless of what resolution you commit to, the goal is to improve life in the coming year."

A promise, whether you acknowledge that promise to others or keep it to yourself, a promise is a promise. Almost everyone brakes their New Years resolution, but I'm not going to this year. My New Years resolution is to think less negatively about myself, others, or situations I am in. I don't know if I'll be able to keep that resolution, and it may even be one of the hardest ones to keep. But I'm going to try my best and not give up. If I give up on this, then I'm giving up on myself, and that's something that I can't do.