SHREKXXYOU

Once upon a Stinky time there lived (Your Name) She/he was a curious child who wanted more in there life.(Your name)'s life was boring she/he sat in her room all day waiting for a prince to come to her/him and swoop her/him of her/him's feet. All of a sudden there was a loud sound it was so loud she could here it through (Your name) thick brick walls.Then your doors swang open and you see the most beautiful green stinky ogre stand in front of you."Hello Pretty pumpkin pie I'm here to save you from this torturing place." The ogre said with his Beautiful Smile and stinky breath "W-where a-are you gonna take me OwO." (your name) said curiously. "I'm Shrek and I'm taking you to my swamp so that we can have fun." Shrek said with his slick tone and sexy face "Take me away please swoop me up in your arms and tell me more about what's about to happen." (your name) says With A cute voice "Ok." Says Shrek while winking. Shrek then swooped you up in his arms and carried you all the way to his swamp he tells you to close your eyes so u do so He puts you in a pot and put boiling water on you he then cooks you and eats you alive.

WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN HUH YOU DIRTY MINDED PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!