uno

Mariana

I woke up in the middle of the night and i was starving since i haven't had blood-human blood, in 2 days so I decided to go out and have a fun little hunt in the woods, i compelled her and told her, "You have 10 seconds to run and hide in the woods before i find you and demolish you, understood?" she nods her head yes and runs towards the woods, i start walking and then when times up i run and my senses instinctively perked up, the human didn't even try, i found her underneath a rock breathing heavily, I looked down at her breasts and blood is flowing from the branches that scratched her, "Such a shame, pretty face too, thank you for your cooperation." With that I turned her head to the side and demolished her. I pat my pockets to see if I have a bag, I do. I pick up her remains and clean around so their is nothing left of her, after that, I follow her footsteps and see her jewelry, I pick that up and shove it in my pocket, I look around one more time. Clear. I take what's left of her and walk to the ocean, I see a boat, I put my gloves on and instantly take it, I stop when I'm in the middle of the ocean, I poke a hole in the bag and spill a little out into the water, after a minute, I see a sharks fin and threw the entire bag in the water. Soon enough, two more came.

once i got home i watched tv and i heard the front door open and it was my sister she came home with a lot of blood bags, damn, we are so lucky we moved with no neighbors around us, she bought them to the refrigerator downstairs and by the way her name is malia

malia: hey so i uhh kind of got into a little mess while grabbing blood bags at the blood hospital
me: what tf did you do this time ?
malia: i kind of killed a few people and destroyed it, so i technically bought every single blood bag so can you help me take the rest off that truck
she said pointing to the window n when i looked outside there was blood bags coming out of the truck she "bought" and i mean stole
me: dumb ass, fine but we definitely aren't going to finish those by these months and if they turn bad then it's on you, now let's go you dumb fuck, i chuckled.

by the way i'm a mixture of so many things, i'm not just a vampire .