27.

˗ˏˋ " i will hug you forever if i have to

˗ˏˋ " i will hug you forever if i have to. " 'ˎ˗

aurora knocked on penelopes front door, awaiting an answer.

to which her friend opens, seeing aurora's under eyes puffy and red.

"oh honey.." penelope embraces her into a hug, aurora puts her luggage down and hugs her tight.

all you could hear were the soft sobs that aurora let out when she had her head nuzzled into her shoulder.

she rubs her back comfortingly, "it's okay let it out.."

letting go of the hug, aurora wipes her tears, "sorry i just needed a hug.."

"oh my god, don't be sorry. i will hug you forever if i have to. come in my sweet child."

aurora rolls her luggage next to her as she enters, penelope goes over to her kitchen and began to make tea.

"he cheated on me penny.." she mumbled, seated on the couch, looking down at her rings.

penelope frowns, "oh rory..i'm so sorry, you don't deserve that.."

she looks up at her, tears shimmering in her eyes.

"be honest, did you know.."

penelope breathes in sharply , "i.. he told me.. but i thought you want to hear it from him and not me. please don't be upset with me-"

"i'm not.. its fine pg."

she gives a sigh of relief, "thank god, but really rory, can i tell you something?"

"go ahead."

penelope walks over with mug in hand, the steam from the tea visible. she hands it to aurora and she takes a seat next to her.

"you know i adore the both of you. and i'm not trying to choose sides or anything, but spencer did it for a reason. you we both know that isn't him, he would never.."

aurora admires the cats that were illustrated on the mug, not saying a word.

"he loves you a lot rory.."

she looks down at her tea, her voice cracks, "no he doesn't." she catches her breath, "i think imma get going.."

"do you want me to drive you to your apartment?"

aurora shakes her head as she sets the tea down on the coffee table.

penelope sighs, "well i love you, okay? never forget that.."

she brings her into a hug, "love you too."

aurora had gotten to her apartment, and sighed as she set her luggage aside.