𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"It's so nice out today. The trees are green and I did my morning routine without getting distracted~" I sang as I turned around to face my house.

Bowing, I turned and began to make my way to school by following the sidewalk.

"I'm worried it might start to rain, but Hayato said it won't. So it's okay. So it's okay~" I continued to sing softly as I skipped towards school.

"It's okay, huh?" I heard. I shrieked as I saw Hayato staring at me with a blank expression.

We began walking in silence while Taka rambled on and on about his plans for today.

We dropped Taka at the daycare and made our way to his classroom where I usually hang out until my class starts.

"I-I'm so embarrassed..." I mumbled as I played with the hems of my skirt. I don't even need to touch my face to know how hot my cheeks are.

"Why? It was cute." he said calmly.

" 'I'm worried it might start to rain, but Hayato said it won't'." he imitated.  I covered my face out of embarrassment.

"Here." he placed something on my head. I placed my hand on my head to accidentally meet his. He quickly took back his hand with a small blush on his face.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at the lollipop in my hand.

"It's your reward for doing your morning routine without getting distracted." he explained.

"You even heard the part about my morning routine?!" I gasped with a blush on my face.

"Yeah" he said as we entered his classroom.

"It's Y/n from the gifted class!"

"She's here again with Kamitani"

"She's always with Kamitani now that I think about it."

"How much did you hear?" I inquired as I took a sit in front of him.

"All of it. From the very top." he replied.

" 'It's so nice out today-'. " I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand.

"You don't have to say it out loud!" I hushed him before taking my hand back.

"Kamitani-kun, please have this chocolate I made!" a girl held a rectangular, red box with a white ribbon tied around it.

"Huh? Chocolate? No, thanks. I hate that stuff." Hayato said, rejecting the girl completely.

The girl cried and ran back to her friend who comforted her.

"You freak!"

"If you don't want it, give it to me!"

"Ehh? You don't like chocolate?" I gasped. I have a major sweet tooth so I wasn't really expecting him to say that.

"Huh? Yeah, I hate those stuff." Hayato replied. I turned away from him and just stared at the ground.

"I see..." I muttered.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Well, I actually made some chocolate for you but then you just said that you hated those stuff so..." I gave up on continuing my sentence.

"I guess yours can be an exception"

I looked at him in shock to see him looking away from me with a pink tint dusted on his cheeks.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Hayato! Ryu-kun!" I exclaimed as I waved over to them.