Crossfire

Lost things travel the galaxy to get to Kietess Orrdill

Lost things travel the galaxy to get to Kietess Orrdill. She has a glass of sand that a tourist on Tatooine left behind, abandoned plants from Actlyon, she even has a table in her living room from long destroyed Alderaan. If anyone needs to get rid of anything, she is the person to go to. She adds each contraband thing to her massive collection, hidden among trivial things. When a half-broken communicator makes its way to her, she thinks nothing of it.

Along with objects, secrets are drawn to Kietess like moths to a flame. She collects them, treasures them, and she sells them. The highest bidder gets the information that she holds close. First Order, Resistance, mercenary, she doesn't care as long as she gets her money. All under the protection of the infamous Orrdill name, Kietess operates with her own prerogative. She makes her money and no one that she knows gets hurt.

A hesitant crackling call from the broken communicator throws a wrench in Kietess' perfectly balanced world. She strikes up a conversation with the man on the other end, becoming friends with him. She doesn't tell him who she is and he doesn't tell her who he is.

Poe Dameron has been to almost every corner of the galaxy. He has amassed stories that could fill library upon library with no one to tell them to. An unmarked communicator left on a tavern table gives him an opportunity. He could leave it alone, but instead, he takes it. Through the communicator, he finds a girl willing to listen to his stories. It's a friendship built solely through a voice, his perception of the girl from her voice alone.

When Kietess acquires a secret that could throw millions of lives into peril, she is forced to make a decision. An eerily familiar voice, the pressure of the First Order, and guilt gnawing on her conscience creates a vortex that pulls Kietess into a war. And with war comes fire from all sides, catching Kietess in the middle.

 And with war comes fire from all sides, catching Kietess in the middle

Cast

Summer Bishil as Kietess Orrdill

The Trader

Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron

The Traveler

Jenny Boyd as Lynorr Nuacox
The Watcher

John Boyega as Finn
The Lost

Daisy Ridley as Rey
The Scavenger

Adam Driver as Kylo Ren
The Gone

Star Wars Cast as Their Characters
The Backbone

Dedications

First and foremost, findtheforce ! This fic would not exist with out her. I love you so much! To all of my bittys, remuslupout perscphones ghostchestcr jupitersastrals, (plus ash), I love you all!

Other Dedications!
pseudonym-lux STVRFLOWER faithrewarded ownthelight daniellawrites02 angeIeyes paulslahote cryingforelia ownthelight poisonromanoff wallowsinangst Thank you all so much for your support! ❤️❤️

Note

Number one, I don't own the Star Wars series or any characters and plotlines. I own Kietess, her storyline, and all of my ocs. Please don't plagiarize my ideas!

Number two, never tell your dreams to Ash, because then you will end up writing fics.

Number three, this fic is part of my Among the Stars series. Lyn is my oc in False Gold, which is connected to this book. It is not necessary to read, so don't worry!

Number four, if you are reading this, please go sign a petition or donate if you have the means to. There is so much going on in the world. There is a link in my bio that in turn links to a bunch of other links for petitions and places to donate. In particular, if you want to donate to help Lebanon, please only donate through the Lebanon Red Cross!

Number five, thank you all is much for reading! I'm so excited to write this!

I love you all!