28.

˗ˏˋ " don't hate the player, hate the game

˗ˏˋ " don't hate the player, hate the game. " 'ˎ˗

"hey cmon, let's go, we're gonna be late." spencer sighs as he pulls aurora off the couch.

she groans, "fine fine, i'm going.."

the two were actually doing pretty well, moving on from what had happened the other day, and just enjoying each other's company.

they were on their way to the art gallery, spencer had gotten invited to. he had a plus one, and of course he brought aurora.

arriving, the two held hands as they walked around and admired the art work that hung on the walls.

"look how cool that one looks.." aurora whispers to spencer.

he smiles, and whispers back, "it does."

there was one painting that looked odd, and there was distinct facial features to indicate it was a face.

the two look at each other thinking the same thing, but aurora beats him to it, "that's why you look like that."

he chuckles, "i swear i was going to say that. i hate you."

she shrugs, "don't hate the player, hate the game."

"whatever." he rolls his eyes with a smile.

"stay mad, you're too slow." she teased with a small smile.

he shakes his head with a grin, as they walked further down to admire more art.

"you know.." spencer leans towards aurora, "all of this art work, and you're still my favorite."

aurora's cheeks heat up, as she looked up to him who was smiling proudly.

"you're so cheesy spence. not going to lie, you're getting better at flirting and i'm pleasantly impressed."

he nods with a grin, "thank you ma'am."

spencer feels his phone ring, some part of aurora wished it wasn't hotch because then he would have to leave.

he answers the phone and when he was done, he smiles "what about a double date with savannah and morgan?"

"sounds good." she nods, happy that he didn't have to leave.

so they left, and had gotten to the restaurant, walking to the table they greet the other two.

"you're gorgeous by the way." aurora complimented as she took a seat, spencer who sits next to her.