1

Erza's POV at the Fairy Tail:

I look around and notice that all of the Dragon slayers had not come in today, not only that but none of them came in yesterday. "Hm.."

I walked up to Mirajaine who was behind the bar and asked. "Have you heard from any of the Dragon slayers? None of them are here.." Mirajaine shook her head as she cleaned a glass cup and replied. "Nope, haven't heard from either of them unfortunately..."

'How strange.... I'll go ask master Makorov.' I thought to myself walking over the old man who sat on the counter in the back of the guild.

"Master Makorov? Have you heard from any of the Dragon slayers? They haven't come in yesterday or today." I asked as master Makorov opened his eyes to peer at me and nodded. "Yes, I believe I know what's happening, but I'm afraid they may not come in for a few weeks. But it's up to them...."

"May I ask what for?" I asked crossing my arms, raising an eyebrow at master Makorov's words.

"It is not for me to say, you'll need to ask them yourself." Master Makorov said crossing his arms closing eyes again letting out a sigh.

"Okay, do you know where I could find them?" I asked uncrossing my arms as Makorov replied with a shrug.

I walk away still with so many questions, such as; 'What is going on?' 'What secret are you keeping?' 'Are they okay?'

-

At Natsu and Happy's place
Natsu's POV:

Everyone came to my place, Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Sting, and Cobra. Well nearly everyone, Rogue had not come in.

"Where is Rogue?" I ask looking around the room to everyone, who just shrugged and looked around.

"I haven't seen him since before mating season started...." Sting said shrugging, I shrug too in response.

"Are you ok, Wendy?" Gajeel asked tilting his head to the small girl who had been sitting on the floor with her legs crossed beneath her, her face was red as she nodded.

"Y-yeah... I-I'm fine." Wendy nodded again standing up still crossing her legs.

"First time is always awkward." Sting said looking down at the girl feeling sad that she had to go through this, and she was so innocent too which made it harder.

"Well at least you have us, to help you get through it... Gramps have me a book and said good luck." Laxus blurted out crossing his arms. "Don't really blame him to though I would have too.... It's an uncomfortable subject." Everyone, even I nodded in response.

"Metarikana told me about this before he left, I still remember how awkward I felt when he told me." Gajeel said with a slight chuckle.

"Igneel did the same." I said shaking my head.

"S-so what happens If I don't find a-a mate?" Wendy asked as she let her head drop.

"You don't need to find a mate for life right now." I replied looking over at the blue haired girl crossing her legs. "You don't even have to mate for the night, you can wait... but I certainly don't recommend it though... you go mad... I tried once or twice it was horrible...." I said shaking my head in the memory of the times I hadn't mated.

"Oh I see.." Wendy said as she nervously rubbed her neck.

"So do you guys have an idea who you will be mating with?" Wendy asked turning red still looking down.

"It's a very touchy subject you can't rush these things, with the person you want to mate with." I said nodding looking down, everyone nodded.

"I see," Wendy smiled nervously, fiddling with her fingers. "Why? Do you have someone in mind?" Gajeel said trying to lighten up the mood.

Wendy went flustered as she shot her head up and shook her head. "N-No! I-It was just a question!" Gajeel smiled at the girls reaction. "Okay, okay."

"I understand you are a submissive?" Cobra asked raising an eyebrow at the girl; who nodded blushing.

Cobra himself was a dominate, Sting was a dominate, Laxus was a dominate, Gajeel was also a dominate. Natsu was the only one who went both ways, which is weird... You were either a submissive or a dominate....

"What is everyone doing? Leaving for the month or trying this out hear?" I asked crossing my arms not wanting to deal with this.

Everyone shrugged not knowing what to say, and I said. "Not everyone can stay here, people will ask questions..." I did not want to deal with people's questions.

Wendy seemed to really be stressed over this, we all felt bed she had to go through this. Being slayer is great but it has its perks, like this damned season. "Hey it will get easier.. I imagine things will become easier when you find your mate 'cause then you won't need to deal with this part you'll be set for life with the person you love." Sting said trying to give her something to look forward to.

"Right! O-Ok!" Wendy shouted with determination.

At the Sabertooth guild:
Minerva's POV:

"Where is Sting and Rogue?" I ask Yukino looking around the guild, the girl shrugged not knowing.

"They weren't here yesterday.." Yukino said rubbing her neck looking around.

"I'll ask Fairy Tail they usually hang out there if not here.." I said leaving the guild to search for the two missing boys.

Fairy Tail:
Erza POV:

I watch as Minerva walks into the guild looking around, and I walk over to see what she needed.  "Minerva?" I ask walking up to her, she shot her head to look at me in confusion.

"Where are Sting and Rogue?" I shrugged and said. "I don't know I haven't seen the our Dragon slayers either...."

"Are they missing?" A voice asked behind me, I turned to view the visitor.

"Lucy. We don't know they just disappeared..." Lucy raised an eyebrow turning to Happy. "Do  you know any of this?" We both asked the blue cat as he shrugged. "Can't ask me I have no idea.... But Natsu did this last year too and the year before that too, ever since I could remember... I'm not sure about the others though..."

"Hm.. Now that you mention it Natsu has left for weeks in end every year at this time...." I said crossing my thinking.

"Actually Sting and and Rogue have done the same thing every year..." Minerva agreed, we were all still confused, we didn't understand what was happening and this just raised more questions.