𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"It's so nice out today. The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and the sun is shining once more~" I sang as I skipped over to help an old lady cross the street.

"Thank you, young one. This world needs more people like you" she smiled gently at me. I smiled back and watched her figure disappear in the distance. After I was sure she was gone, I turned around and continued to make my way to school.

"Today, I'm going to eat lunch with Hayato and we're gonna talk lots more. Today is the day where all of us become high school students. Some say it sucks, some say it's great, but I just wanna have fun, especially with Hayato~" I stopped when the light turned red.

"Hayato will come with Taka next to him, nothing unusual. Breakfast was yummy, now my tummy's very happy~" I sang quietly as the sun gently caressed my skin.

"Singing again, now are we?" I shrieked before turning around to see Hayato staring at me with a blank expression just like any other day,

"And why am I always in your song? It's not that I mind it or anything, but still..." he paused.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I slightly tilted my head to the side.

"It's kinda embarrassing to be in your songs all the time." he mumbled.

"Nii-chan is just embarrassed 'cause he's happy you like eating with him!" Taka grinned before getting hit in the head.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ֎ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"21...22...23...24...25" I counted the balls that I threw over to Hayato. He kept hitting them with his baseball bat with no mistakes.

Later on, we all took a break that should probably last about 15 minutes or something.

Even in high-school, the baseball team begged me to become their manager once more.  I'm happy that I could somehow help.

"Today's great." I mumbled as I watched a butterfly sit on a yellow flower. They're probably doing their business with it.

The sun was out today but it wasn't too hot. The clouds would occasionally cover up the sun to protect us from its intense sunlight.

"How was it?" Hayato approached me with sweat drizzling down his cheek as he panted.

"Your performance? You did great, good job." I congratulated as I wiped the sweat from his cheek with the towel I was holding.

"Oh, thanks." he thanked me before staring at something. He then turned back to look at me and just said nothing as I retracted my hand back and handed him a water bottle which he drank.

"Stupid Nii-Chan! I came to see you and you just..." I jumped at the sudden wailing.

Turning to the direction of the voice, I could see the children staring at us while Taka was obviously the one crying.

"Oh my" I mumbled as I placed my hand on my cheek while staring at the children.

"How annoying" Hayato growled before sipping on the water bottle I had just given him a moment ago.

"Kamitani, is that your little bro?" one asked.

"I think somebody loves you, 'Onii-chan'." the other teased.