𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

chapter two.

"FUCKSHIT," I yelled, running over to him as fast as I could with everyone else. I grabbed on his arm, helping him sit up after just watching him fall face first off his skateboard. "Ah, shit. You good?"

"Yeah, my nose hurts though," He then looked up at me, showing blood leaking from his nose. Ruben hisses at the sight as him and Fourth Grade stood behind me and Ray was next to me.

I look around at the boys in hope they had a t-shirt on them, but they were all shirtless, even Fuckshit, who only did it because it was almost 100 degrees. I then groaned before taking off my top, thankful to have a tank top under, "Here, take this."

I ball up the shirt and place it under his nose, making him tilt back his head before I heard Ruben laugh, "Damn, Fuckshit, if you wanted Lava to get undress, you should of thought of something better than almost breaking your nose."

"Shut the fuck up, Ruben," Fuckshit grunted, his face still tilted back, though he took over holding the shirt under his nose, so he could look at me. My tank top was practically a bra seeing as it was cropped a little shorter than most tank tops, "I got a shirt in my bag."

I nodded and got up to go to his bag that wasn't far from where we were. I quickly dug in his bag, pulling out a large white tee that will definitely make me look small once I put it on. I put it on regardless, going back to the group as they helped Fuckshit stand up, "How bad is it?"

"Not bad enough for the hospital," Ray explained, making Fuckshit lower the shirt, "It's not broken, so he's good."

I nodded simply, but go over to Fuckshit to hit his shoulder, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Ow, Lava! Shit!" He cursed out, "I was just trying to do a Heelflip. I did it the other day."

"Didn't you fall last time though?" Fourth Grade asked and Ray chuckled.

"Yeah, he must of gotten a concussion after that since he fell so hard," Ray mentioned before standing, "Come on, let's go home."

I held out my hand to Fuckshit, "Give me your keys."

"Fuck no, don't do it," Ruben said, "She can't skate that good, so what makes you think she can drive?"

"Weren't you supposed to be shutting the fuck up?" I snapped at him and he flipped me off before Ray quickly forced his hand down. I then looked at Fuckshit, my hand still out, "I'm waiting."

He groaned exaggeratedly, but reluctantly handed me his keys. I grinned in satisfaction, turning to Ruben to wave the keys in his face. He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck up, pussy." I laughed before we headed the car, putting our boards in the trunk. Fuckshit sat in the passengers seat as the rest of the boys sat in the back. When I began to drive, I realized how late it was, "Guys, what time is it?"

"How are we supposed to know?" Fuckshit asked, "None of us owns a watch."

"Why?" Ray wondered, leaning a little foreword, so I could glance back at him.

"My dad wanted me home by 8." I explained and he nodded before sitting back.

"I think it's past 8, Lava." Fourth Grade inputted and I huffed loudly.

"Fuck, he's gonna murder me." I mumbled, but still dropped off Ruben first before Fourth Grade. Thankfully, Fuckshit was only a few blocks away, so after dropping off Fuckshit and his car, Ray and I walked the rest of the way home.

"You think your dad's gonna be pissed about you coming home late?" Ray asked me and I shrugged.

"I hope not, but you know that's impossible," I sighed, soon approaching my house. I was about to walk up my steps, but Ray held my arm, causing me to look back at him with a raised brow.

"I think you should spend the night at my house, Drew. You can tell him you weren't feeling well in the morning," He suggested and I smiled softly.

"I think your mom will flip if I spend another night on your couch," I laughed, but seen him not laugh also, which made me lower my head, "I think I'll be alright, Ray."

"But, Drew-"

"Goodnight, Raymond." I interrupted and walk away from him, hesitantly opening the door to my house. I glanced back at Ray, who still stood where I left him. I wave at him, "I'll catch you tomorrow at Motor, okay?"

He cautiously nodded before backing away from my house and heading to his, which wasn't very far. I let out a deep exhale as I walked inside and shut the door behind me as quietly as possible, though panic coursed through me as I heard the floorboards creso behind me. Slowly, I turned around, but seen my little brother, causing me then feel relief.

"Matty, what are you doing up?" I whispered, putting down my skateboard to open my arms to him. He held his blanket in his hands as he cane towards me in his pjs. I then picked him up, having his body rest on my hip as he rubbed his eyes.

"Daddy wasn't letting me go to sleep until you got home," He whimpered, "I'm tired..."

I looked into the living room, seeing the light was still on in there, before looking at my six year old brother, "Go to your room, Matt, okay? Go to sleep."

He nodded slowly before I put him down, so he could walk into his room as I cautiously walked into the living room. My dad sat on the couch, as always, with a beer in his hand and the tv on a late night episode of Home Improvement. He glanced over at me and took a long sip from his can, "Where were you?"

"Sorry, I lost track of time. Estee broke a heel on the escalator at the mall and she was complaining about her ankle, so we had to stay with her at the hospital until her parents came." I lied straight through my teeth, but watched him look past me and on the floor.

"You bought a skateboard at the mall?" He asked, "I don't see anything else in your hands."

"No, I- uh, I didn't buy anything," I explained, "On my way here, I ran into Ray and he gave it to me."

"He just gave you a skateboard?" He questioned, now looking at me fully, which caused my heart to pound hard. "Just like that? He just gave it to you?"

I nod, regardless, swallowing he shallow lump in my throat, "Yeah, he tested this one out, but prefers his original one, so he gave it to me."

He eyed me silently, his eyes cold and drunk. Please let me go to my room, I thought to myself, please. He then turned to the tv and took another long sip from his beer, "You missed dinner."

"Yeah, and I'm so sorry." I apologized again, "It won't happen again."

"It better not," He grunted, before I turned on my heels to go to my room, "And Drew..," I looked back at him, my brow raised, as his eyes stayed glued to the screen, "Next time you come up with a lie, also think of an explanation as to why you came in with a boys' shirt on."

I looked down at the shirt I took from Fuckshit, before up at my father, slowly, who didn't look at me still before I turned back around to grab my board and head to my room as fast as possible. I closed my door behind me, quickly leaning against it. I ran my hand over my face, my heart still racing.

Fuck.