29.

˗ˏˋ " you're so fucking sick

˗ˏˋ " you're so fucking sick. " 'ˎ˗

spencer and the rest of the team were on their way back, all of which were concerned for aurora's safety.

"this is all my fault.." spencer mumbles.

"kid.. you never saw cat doing this when you and her were together. don't beat yourself over it. we're going to find her, and aurora will be in your arms safe and sound." derek reassures.

eventually they arrive at aurora's apartment, the team analyzing what seemed to have happened.

"it looks like.." jj began as she tried to recreate what might have happened, "she had her bag, ready to go to class, then cat.."

derek stood in the hall, pretending to be cat. "so she was just standing here.. i have a gun in hand so you cant scream."

"now.. i dropped my bag because i was scared, cat comes closer.."

derek comes closer and pretends to punch jj, "you try to fight back.. but i knock you out so it's easier to take you.."

"but how does nobody see this?"

"everybody is already at work, and she must have known that."

"so cat has been stalking her, and seeing when there would be less people around."

"okay but it doesn't explain how her ring got in the floor.."

derek shrugs, "maybe aurora knew it wasn't going to end well so she slid it off, to show us that something happened."

"because we know the rings are something she wouldn't take off.."

meanwhile, aurora wasn't holding up to well. she had been unconscious, and was tied up in a chair.

when she opened her eyes, she sees that she was in, what looked like an abandoned building. it was fairly dark, and the windows were cracked; overall, it looks like the building had a fairly good beating to it.

"finally.. you're awake." cat smiles, pulling a chair in front of her to be face to face with aurora.

"you're fucking sick you know that?!" aurora gulped, her face ached from when cat had punched her.

she pouts her lips, "aw, when is your bub going to save you now? boo hoo, news flash he isn't."

"the team will get here any minute.." she said, trying to catch her breath.

the room was hot and humid, aurora felt as if she couldn't breathe, it also doesn't help that she was on the verge of an anxiety attack.

"mmm.. i have no doubt that they will. but will you be alive to see it? probably not." she smirked.