Roles (1/2)

Stan groggily opened his eyes and blinked a few times before looking around him. He was sitting against a yellow wall. This wasn't his house. He looked to his side and saw Wendy, still appearing to be sleeping. He got up and started walking around, trying to find anyone else when suddenly, a message played in front of him.

   _
                                                  『    YOU ARE..  』

                                                     MUFFIN MAN

You are GOOD. Deliver muffins to other players to help lift their spirits. Oh, and try to survive and catch the murderer, too!

_

"Murderer?! What murderer?!" Stan asked, getting scared. The voice didn't respond. Stan looked at Wendy and went over and tried to wake her up. "Wendy, wake up!" he said.

Wendy opened her eyes a bit and once she saw Stan she jumped a bit "St-Stan..?" she asked, confused. Stan nodded. "How'd we get here?" Wendy asked, looking around.

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out.." Stan sighed, glancing at a nearby door and walking over to it to see if anyone was inside. A message similar to Stan's popped up in front of Wendy.

_

                                                   『   YOU ARE..  』

                                                        DETECTIVE

You are the LEADER of the GOOD TEAM! Try to figure out everyone's roles and protect the GOOD team. Try everything you can to take down the murderer and other evil players!

_

Wendy stared at the message in shock. First, she wakes up in some random house with no clue how she got there, and now she has to be a fucking detective and figure out a murderer?! Wendy sighed and decided to just try and see who else is in the game for now.

Meanwhile, Clyde woke up in a bathroom next to Tweek and Craig, who were still asleep. Clyde screeched in their ears to wake them up, Tweek jumping and hitting to the floor and Craig simply flinching in the slightest. "Dude, what the fuck?!" Craig said angrily, helping Tweek up. "HOW DID WE GET HERE?!" Clyde asked, still screeching.

"I don't know, stop fucking screaming. Our ears are gonna bleed!" Craig replied, annoyed.

A message popped up to Clyde.

_

                                                   『   YOU ARE.. 』

                                                              TWIN

You are part of the GOOD TEAM. You and your twin, Bebe Stevens, are LINKED. Whatever happens to one of you will happen to the other. Stick together and remove the murderer to survive!

_

Clyde looked at the message and didn't think anything about it before he reread it and saw that there was a murderer involved. "HOLY MACARONI-" he fucking screamed. "OW SHUT IT" Tweek told him, covering his ears.

Craig couldn't hear him however, as his message was playing.

_

                                                 『   YOU ARE.. 』

                                                   DARK PSYCHIC

You are part of the EVIL TEAM. Chose a person each night to see if they are the Detective. Use this information to take down the good team.

_

Craig blinked in shock 'Guess this is some sort of game then.' "Craig? You good dude? Did you get a weird pop up thingy in front of you too?" Clyde asked, noticing Craig didn't react to his screaming.

"Yeah, I did. Tweek, did you?" Craig asked. Tweek looked at him "No I didn-"

Tweek was interrupted as his message played.

_

                                              『  YOU ARE..  』

                                                    SURVIVOR       

You are part of the GOOD TEAM. Help the investigator find the murderer, and most importantly, SURVIVE!     

_

'Wh- Survive?? We have to SURVIVE this?' Tweek thought, already panicking. "GAH! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" Tweek screamed, pulling at his hair. "No- we aren't gonna die honey. Just calm down." Craig consoled, hugging him. Tweek clung onto Craig "B-BUT IT SAID 'SURVIVE!!' MEANING WE COULD DIEEEEE!!!" Tweek panicked, twitching more. "I won't let you die, don't worry!" Craig assured.

Clyde looked at them "Bruh can you two stop being gay for a sec? We have to find out who else is in this!" he said. Craig and Tweek rolled their eyes at the same time as if it were magic and they all walked out to see Wendy, Stan, and Kyle talking to each other.