30.

˗ˏˋ " wow, how do we manage? " 'ˎ˗

aurora was in the familiar field of flowers once again, she turned around, and she sees a small cottage.

she walks towards it, also noticing she was wearing a white sundress.

opening the door, she sees three little toddlers running around, and a man facing away from her.

the kids immediately hug her legs, "mommy!"

huh..?

the man turns around and it was spencer.

she smiles softly, "spence.."

"the kids clearly missed you. you know i can only keep them entertained for so long.." he chuckles as he leans down to give her a peck on her lips.

aurora looks at the kids, she goes on her knees and smiles at them.

"hey guys."

there were two boys and one girl. the older boy pouts, "can we go in the field and play now?"

aurora looks at the other two kids who had a smile plastered on their faces, "sure honey."

the three children cheered as they ran out the door, with spencer and aurora following behind.

the two watched the kids play and run around, with a smile.

spencer puts his arm over aurora into a side hug, she leans over and lays her head on his shoulder.

"this is amazing isn't it?"

"what?" she asks.

"that we've made it this far, with everything.. we made it. look at us, just watching our kids, married.."

aurora smiles, "it's like a dream."

spencer picks a flower and places it on her ear, tucking her hair away. he caresses he cheek.

"how did i get so lucky.." he sighed.

then he calls the kids over, and tell them it's time to go back to the house.

"alright well, bye my love.." spencer says leaning down to give her a peck on her forehead.

"what? where are you going?"

"home. you have some place to be."

and then her mind just went blank, immediately waking up. she opens her eyes, squinting them slightly because the bright light on the ceiling bothered her eyes.

"aurora.." she hears a familiar voice say, she looks at her surroundings and she was indeed in the hospital.

looking over she sees spencer, smiling he comes over and embraces her into a hug.