Bad idea?

The wildfire in LA was a big experience for both Sullivan an Andy ,facing their second near death experience. Not first but second it's like they couldn't live them with other people, but was it always a good thing ? First time they became friend and Andy got to learn more about Sullivan's past and why he was like he his right now but this time what's gonna get out of it. Who knows it could be bad or it could be good. Andy was never the express her feeling kind of person and neither is Robert . But when it comes to real stuff, love , friends , family work . They could talk for hours with each other they would go and get coffee in the morning and rock climbing in the afternoon and finish up with a nice restaurant. They had days like these at least once a month. It meant a lot to their friendship it build them something that could never be duplicated. They went through so much together and helped each other through so much. Today it hit different tho , the way he touched her, his look , it was different everything seemed different Andy could always read him but this time she couldn't she wish she could because it seemed to  really work him up but in a good way he was feeling something but it's something she never felt before, not in him but what was it . It was so weird but so soft at the same time. She needed to know what was going on she needed to know what that expression meant and if it meant something because clearly in his eyes it means something.
As she went to get her bag in the truck she saw him going to get his too she didn't know what to say to him so she just continued her way but he stopped her he told her he wanted to talk about what happened and so he asked her not once but twice what she wanted she leaned him into a powerful kiss , this is what she wanted for months now but is it what he meant by what do U want ? Maybe it was because he kissed her back . It was morning and luckily form them the a-shift had left and b shift was still eating in the beanery they got lucky that no one saw them as he gently slammed her into the wall at the reception , they both stopped looked at each other and through their eyes they could see that that's what they wanted they didn't want anything else but that. He never broke their kiss, he got them into his office he leaned on the desk next to the door and brought her to him they kiss for a while there , he ran his hand in her body she was so small. He kissed her on the neck and she made this small sound and that drove him crazy he kissed her once again they both smiled through all this it was never something they expect to happened . He took her in his arm and was taking off her belt at the same time getting them into his bunk he let her on the ground. She was so small that she had a hard time to get his shirt off , but he helped her she let out a soft "oooh" as she ran her hand on his chest, that's all he needed to want her more he took her face in his hand , hand on the the side of her throat he kissed her , she quickly pulled him on the bed , his legs was starting to gave up " no not right now" he thought to himself , he was just hoping she'd continue was she was doing cause it felt so good and it helped the pain go away . She breaks the kiss to go close the door no one needed to hear them have sex especially not the B-shift , but when she come back her mood dropped in second he didn't look fine a second ago he was happy but now he looked worried or hurt. " are U okay?" " Andy I... I think ... just sit please" he said pointing her to sit beside him. It was now or never he needed to tell her the truth everything he needed her to know what he was going through he needed her around he wanted her help and all he could do was to ask her and tell her the truth last thing he want to do is hurt her she is his light and she's everything to him and so he did he told her everything from the start what he was feeling how it's started the possibilities he had , everything and she listen to him she didn't interrupt she just listen and when he finished she Hugged him he needed supports and that's all she could give him, that's what he needed the most he needed a friends but we're they just friends , was that only a need and it meant nothing. All he could do at that moment was being grateful he had Andy has a friend "Robert I'm glad U talked to me I really am and I'm glad you did before U hurt me with it" " yeah .. I'm sorry I still stopped whatever that is Andy" "it's okay how about i invited U on a friendly date tomorrow? Or it's a bad idea?" " I think that's great". She got dressed and she left him there alone on his bed half naked still thinking about what just happened.