Dream Team x reader onshot #1

Hey guys! This is my first oneshot.
When I saw this photo on Pinterest I knew I had to write about it XD
-Galaxy

We all sat in the living room, Clay, Nick and I were on the sofa with George on the ground. The two boys on the couch were sitting normally while I laid across them on their legs. My head dangled over the edge and over George's shoulder watching what he was doing on his phone. He was scrolling through Twitter, liking the occasional post. Nick and Clay were talking about random things that came to mind while my mind wandered about. George sighed and turned off his phone then turned around to look at us.

"I'm so bored we need to do something," he said.

The two boys stopped their conversation and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Like what?" Nick asked.

George shrugged in response.
I brought my head back up from when it was dangling and placed it on Clays lap. I stared up at the ceiling and pondered for a moment.

"What about a movie marathon?" I asked.

Clay checked his watch,
"It's only 8:45, we could do that," he says.

"Okay, what series should we watch then?" George asks, looking from Clay to me then Nick.

I hummed, then an amazing idea came to mind. I sat up quickly, saying my suggestion.

"What about a Marvel marathon?" I grinned.

The three boys looked between them,
"I'm in," Nick shrugged.

"Same here," George agreed.

"Sounds fun," Clay smiled.

"Yes!"

I bolted up off the couch and too the movie bin that I had with all the Marvel movies I had. I was quite the fangirl when it came to Marvel. Nick, George and Clay laughed at my actions. 

"I never knew you were such a nerd when it came to superheroes Y/N," Nick snickered.

I glanced back at them and smirked, I then turned all the way around.

"You can ask me anything about Marvel and the Avengers and I'll know," I winked and went to get the TV remote from off the shelf.

"Well I'll get the snacks," Clay piped up.

I nodded, George said something about getting some blankets while I fiddled with the movie player.
I heard the sofa cushions move then footsteps head towards me then a presence loom over my shoulder.
Nick was peering over my shoulder, a little close might I add. My cheeks flushed slightly.

"What are you doing Nick?" I asked.

"Watching what you're doing," he said matter of factly.

I chuckled and shook my head,
"Are you gonna help me?"

"Nope."

I turned to face him and gave him a playful glare before pushing his shoulder a bit. He just laughed and smirked at me while giving me a wink. I shook my head and went back to what I was doing. As soon as I was done Clay and George both came into the room.

"Hey Nick, can you get the other bowl of popcorn and drink?" Clay asked Nick.

I heard him huff slightly but get up to go to the kitchen. We set up the coffee table with the snacks and then got comfy on the sofa. I was on the edge with George to my left then Clay was next and last Nick. I pressed play on the movie and we all sat and watched the movie. I get really hyped with these movies so I tried to contain my inner child. At one part with my favourite character, they did something so epic I squealed with delight earning all three heads of my friends to turn towards me. They gave me a smirk. I sunk down into the sofa and hid my face into the blanket I had on my lap.

"Look who's the child now?" George teases me.

They all giggle and I just sink down into the sofa more mumbling my response. They let me be for the rest of the movie and honestly I was so into the movie I didn't notice why they hadn't said anything. Then I heard a soft snore come from my left. I looked over and my heart melted by the cuteness I was seeing. George and Nick we're leaning up against Clay who was in the middle of the two out cold.
I giggled and got up slowly off the sofa. I picked my phone up from off the table and took a photo. I was definitely sending this to Darryl later. I turned off the movie and decided not to wake them. I sat back down and laid with them, leaning my head on George's shoulder and soon falling asleep.