31.

ˏˋ  " she wants to jump off a cliff

ˏˋ " she wants to jump off a cliff. " 'ˎ˗

"god, why is this so much pressure?!" spencer groaned as he looked at the array of rings on display.

penelope chuckles, "you just want it to be perfect. but honestly, she will love anything."

he sighs, "oh god what if she just says no all and all?"

"oh spencer, she wouldn't. she loves you a lot, how could she say no?"

"it is thought approximately 42-45 percent of marriages in the united states end in divorce.."

penelope frowns as she comforts her friend, "you guys will be fine! amazing! stop worrying about it."

"hmm.. what about that one?" spencer asks as his finger was on the glass, looking at rings.

"oh that one is cute!" penelope squeals.

the lady takes out the ring for him to see, he looks at it and smiles approvingly.

"i'll get that one."

she nods, penelope smiles, "agh love."

༻❁༺

"enrique, this is too much. i don't think i can do it." aurora groans as she lays her head down on her book.

"you can though, look just get through this last one and then we'll take a break." he assures.

the two were in her apartment trying to study for finals. and to say that they were stressed would be an understatement.

"can't we just skip to the part where we graduate?"

"if only it was that easy." enrique chuckles.

the door swings open to see spencer and penelope, both of which were smiling mischievously.

aurora lifts her head, furrowing her eyebrows. "should i be concerned?"

"what? no!" penelope smiles.

spencer walks over and plants a kiss on her forehead, "how's the studying going rory?"

"she wants to jump off a cliff." enrique answers for her.

"exactly! this is too much!" aurora groans.

spencer smiles, "oh bub, you'll get through it i promise."

enrique gathers his things, "okay aurora we're gonna study again tomorrow at the campus library alright?"

"yeah got it." she mumbles.