➽Chapter 15

“Are they here?” Vikrant asked one of his men

Are they here?” Vikrant asked one of his men. “Yes boss! They are in the basement.”

Vikrant nodded and made his way to the basement where the Chauhan family was tied.

“Welcome to hell my dear family!” Vikrant spoke with an arrogant smirk.

Vikrant beta? Why are we tied here?” Ranveer asked Vikrant as he thought him as Adhyan's best friend.

And what are you saying?” Raghuvir asked.

Oh please Mr Raghuvir Chauhan, cut your drama of being clueless.” Vikrant yelled.

What clueless? I don't know anything other than my son's best friend has tied my family and me in some weird place.” Raghuvir gave a reply back.

Vikrant just laughed and motioned one of his man to start the projector.

“Raghu, why have you called me here?” a man in early 30s was seen asking a young Raghuvir Chauhan.

“For this Rajbir Rbhaiya!” Raghuvir told keeping a gun on his elder brother's head.

“What are you doing?” Rajbir asked in confusion as to why his brother wants to kill him.

“To kill you and take the company in my hand. I am tired of listening Rajbir this, Rajbir that. All I hear is your praises even if I work. I am so done with you.” Raghuvir said and before his brother could protest he shot him.

Raghuvir!! You killed my Raj? Your elder brother” Supriya asked her son with anger in her eyes.

No ma, how can you think I'll do something like this? I loved bhaiya more than my life. This is not me. This Vikrant is framing me.” Raghuvir told innocently.

Oh please Raghu chachu cut your drama. Do you know who I am? I am Vikrant Rajbir Chauhan the eldest son of the family and this video is 100% truth. Here take the forensic reports.” Vikrant said and threw the reports on his face.

You not just killed my father but also abandoned my mom and me. My mom was raped in front of my eyes, just to save me. She died in front of me and I couldn't do anything. I was just three for God's sake. I lost everything just because of you and your family Mr Chauhan. I am not going to let you live peacefully.” Vikrant yelled in anger.

I'll kill you the same way you killed my father.”Vikrant said and put a gun on his forehead.

Vikrant don't take the law in your hand.” Rajveer tried but was cut by Vikrant, “So you Chauhans can buy the justice? Sorry I am not that gullible.”

“And don't you think I'll just kill him. I am going to kill each and every Chauhan present. That will avenge my mom and dad's soul.” Vikrant said and shot Raghuvir who couldn't even move as he was tied.

Papa, I killed your murderer! Now you can rest in peace.” Vikrant slowly murmured looking above in the sky.

Here Sushila Chauhan, wife of Raghuvir Chauhan was crying his heart out not only due to her husband's death but also due to the fact that her own husband was one of the reason of her elder sister Anila and her husband Rajbir's death. Yes, she was the real sister of the eldest daughter in law of the family.

Supriya Prithvi Chauhan, seemed lost. Knowing that one of your child has killed your other is not an easy thing to digest. She was numb, lost and broken. She was alive yet dead at the same time. All her mind did was blame herself and her teachings. The inner conflict rose too high for her weak and old heart to handle resulting in a stroke and just like that the soul left her body and the Chauhan family lost another member and an angel.

Ma! Are you okay? Please keep your eyes open. Vikrant open me up.” Tripti the youngest daughter in law shouted trying to get everyone's attention.

Vikrant though hated the family couldn't bring himself not to worry about his grandmother.

Call the team doctor. Right now.” Vikrant shouted and ran towards his grandmother to untie her.

He placed her head on his lap and tried to wake her up.

Dadi!” he whispered as he checked her pulse.

She's no more!” his personal doctor said and the Chauhan family broke down at the loss of their second family member.

Now why are you crying? You wanted to kill all of us. So you succeed killing her, now stop with your fake tears.”Nalini, the second daughter in law spat venom on Vikrant who already hated himself.

He never wanted to kill anyone apart from Raghuvir Chauhan, but he became like the same person who killed his father. He killed his girlfriend who happened to be his only supporter, he killed his chachu and his dadi. Let alone he was the reason his mother died. He nearly raped his brother's wife.

God! I don't deserve to live. I am a monster.” He thought to himself.

“Adhyan Chauhan?” Vikrant spoke on his call.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

This is super bad chapter. I don't expect good comments on this chapter at all.
Please free to openly criticize this chapter.
Sorry if this update has spoilt your mood or made you lose interest in the story.

Today I wont be asking you to vote or comment as I don't think this chapter deserves.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Love,
Writer!