Totato fanfic

Totato FanFic

On a cold, frosty winter morning, Mrs. Tomato yawned and stretched her leaves, as she was exhausted from the overwhelming work at her job at the Ketchup Factory. She got dressed into her work clothes and headed to the factory. As she was doing so she bumped into her mysterious neighbor, Mr. Potato, which looked her in the eyes and said shyly,
"What the duck sorry I bumped into you." She replied with "It's ok motherducker." As she was driving she said to her self "Shit I would like to know him more." She turned back to look at him but when she turned back around she ran over a little fat kid."What the duck sorry I bumped into you." She replied with "It's ok motherducker." As she was driving she said to her self "Shit I would like to know him more."
"Omg r u ok??" Mrs. Totato screamed as she threw open her car door and ran over to the fat little kid. "Yea I'm fine, my pants r just stuck under the tire." So Mrs. Totato hopped back into her car backed up and then hoped out of the car to help the kid. "Hey u look really familiar ma'am." Mrs. Totato then realized who she hit, hoped back into her car drove away as fast as possible.
Mrs. Tomato slammed on the gas in fear, realizing that this child was her cruel boss's child. Mr. Heinz 's Kid to be exact. He owns a company in which I, and many other to matos work in called the Heinz Ketchup Company. If Mr. Heinz found out that I even slightly touched his son I would be killed instantly. He's a cruel man. So I did what most would do, I went to my friends house and ranted about my problems, Mrs. Strawberry. I told her, " I don't have one to love, no one to care, and with Mr. Heinz on my rear leaf that's almost impossible!" Mrs. Strawberry replied saying, " Well hun, is there anyone you've got the likings for?" I replied with, "Well... I've liked Mr. Potato for a while.. But we can never be... "
"... In love, our love is forbidden. The lineage goes back many years and our ancestors always hated each other. But I love him and can't stop loving him. He loves me too, I know but, it's like Romeo and Juliet all over again" Ms. Tomato stares into the everlasting blue sky and wonders if this love can happen
Mrs. Strawberry, having a little to much vodka in her coffee that morning, stared at Mrs. Tomato with a blank expression on her face. "Don't look at me like that" said Mrs. Tomato. Then as if she was pushed over by Hulk, Mrs. Strawberry fell dead to the floor. All of a sudden Mr. Heinz jumped through the kitchen window. He was very tall with his usual white tie on and he held a gun in his left hand. "I heard what u did to my son this morning. Now I'll destroy u!" He exclaimed.
Mrs. Tomato screamed in fear and jumped out of her chair, the sight of her dead friend nearly made her faint. She ran to the door but Mr. Heinz slammed it shut. A horrible expression on his pale face, but unexpectedly Mr. Potato jumps through the window with a bazooka and screams, " SHES GONNA BLOWWW!!!" And grabs my arm firing at Mr. Heinz sending explosions everywhere. Mr. Heinz was dead. We were free. Mr. Potato looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you."

Credit:
(Kik): Potato_Seller

Dennis

@jami_rose00