Projection: The Devil's Kiss

What is... Projection?
=============================
A hooded girl wearing black got on the underground.
She was holding a coffee cup.

After few minutes she brought out her phone and started reading the messages.
She put it back into her pockets.

After long minutes,
The train stopped and more people got on the train.
Another hooded girl but wearing red came and sat on a distance.

The underground moved again.

The girl took a quick glimpse at the other girl and the other passangers then looked away.

The underground stopped and the whole people got off the train . It was only the two hooded girls now.
The first girl turned to the other once more and she was surprised to find no one but the two of them.
She felt a little awkward.
The other girl was silent and barely moving.

After a while the train stopped again and a group of girls got on.
One of the girls was blonde.
The blonde girl paid attention to the Hooded girl wearing black.
She evilly smirked. She talked to the other girls paying their attention to the girl.
They all looked like bullies.
The blonde girl reached her mobile phone amd she looked as if she was typing or sending something.

Suddenly, the hooded girl's phone rang.
She jumped.
She checked her phone.

the blonde girl sent her a couple of videos.
The first video was for the same group of girls mocking her.
Destroying her objects at school.

Our girl frowned.
the blonde girl smirked evilly. She had evil eyes.

Another video was sent.
It was the same bunch of girls destroying the girl's personal Project.
And then in the video the blonde girl took a picture that was stuck in one of the books of the girl that was for her and her family and she torn it to pieces.
in the video:
"you are weak and pahetic!" The blonde girl said looking straight at the camera then she spread the pieces of the picture in the air carelessly and coldly.

The girl started crying.
The blonde girl laughed along with her friends.

The driver of train started losing control.
The train started to speed up on its own.

At the same moment the girl started to cry, the other Hooded girl wearing the red was crying as well.

Then our girl slowly crushed the cup in her hand and and hot coffee burnt her hand but she didn't seem to feel anything then she dropped the crushed Cup.

Our girl slowly turned her head with anger towards the blonde girl and her group of friends.

in the background we could see the other hooded girl wearing red slowly standing up.

Suddenly the lights inside the train started to flicker.

The blonde girls face was serious.
The blonde girl and her friends looked all around.

Lights flickering.
The train felt like in was speeding so high.
the girls couldn't stand up straight.
The blonde girl fell on her knees because the speed was so violent.
She was trying to raise her head to look at where our girl was but then she saw something else
the red hooded girl was standing right in front of them not affected by the speed of the train. She had no face but she had the same body portion as our girl.

The blonde girl and her friends were freaked when they saw that that they tried to get up and run away from that hooded faceless girl.

They tried to run but they would fall every time. The last one was the blonde girl she would turn behind her every now and then but the Hooded faceless girl was standing still.