La Prologue

FAMILY...

Is what I don't have. It's because of the man
that put an end to my beloved father.

My Dad who teach me a lot of things, my dad who teach me how to fight. I was just a little boy when he was killed.

I thought it's just a thief who wants to rob something from us. But I was wrong...
No I think I'm right, he didn't stole anything. Hence he stole my dads life.

I'm gonna do anything just to kill that piece of sh*t. But I the prince of thieves, can't do that.

You wanna know, why?

It's because, my father's culprit and the king of thieves is only one.

How can I kill him... How?

*Phones ringing*

But now, I decided to kill him. I already stole something from him, I stole his diamonds and ruby. He just called me, now he's suspecting me to be a traitor.

Haha how sad, I think it's time to be the king of thieves. After I steal his life, I'll steal his crown.

*Phones still ringing*

Okay fine, I'll answer, I will.

[Where are you?] Tss. He's always straight forward.

"At my home" walang gana kong sagot.

[Do you mind, if mag tsaa tayo?] He said with his bossy voice. What? I won't fall for that.

"I'm quite busy with my lovelife"I said cheerfully. I know it's a lie I should sound sad. Wala naman akong lovelife. Huhu.

And then he hanged up.

I just waited, for the clock sets to 12:30. Then I'll kill you old man. Tapos kukunin ko ang trono mo. Just wait.

it's 12:00 I guess kailangan konang magpreprepare.

I picked up the weapons that I need, and also with the gadgets, grab my fave hoodie.

And by the way I'm Leon, a thief, not just a thief but a professional one. now I'm gonna steal life which is none my usual doings.

I hop in my car and give it a go.

                             - King of Thieves -

I'm now in front of his mansion, but my car  is parked about a hundred meters and 7 o'clock from the mansion.

No one can see me cause I'm invisible thanks to this hoodie, it can make me more stealthy compared to a ninja.

I climbed the walls that this mansion have.

After I hop inside, the freaking dog bark, so I run as fast as I could. Good now I can enter this freaking den.

I go to the sliding door near the pool area.

There's no one in this area. Hihi no one would suspect if some thief will pass by.

I carefully open the door and to my surprise. a familiar silhouette Register in my brain. I gritted my teeth, how can I forget the shape of my dad's culprit.

"I thought you were busy." Fuck I don't need to hide. I push the button in my hoodie. To reveal myself.

"You're so sharp...." I complimented
"You expected me here, am I right?" I added

He avoided my question.

"I think you need tea, uminom tayo." He suggested with delight. Is he freaking playing with me.

"Before I gave my yes, I need you to do me a favor my king." I said.

"And what is it?" There's no hint of emotion. In his words.

"Step out the light." Yeah that's the best thing that I could ask. I've been curious of how our boss looks like. Cause I'm only familiar with his voice. It's husky but manly.

Minutes have pass, but he hasn't responded yet. He's just busy preparing the tea.

"Just relax, after this you'll feel rejuvenated." He said, wtf.

"You killed my father." I said with a bored tone.

"where's your proof?" He asked and step out the light.

"I don't care I...."

I was shookt when I see his face, no it can't be. How?

"I'm just gonna kill you." I continue.

To be continued.

Eyy, did you enjoy? Thanks for reading hahah sorry for grammar lapse. what you think about this shit? Is it good? Is it worth your time. I think not, thanks btw our electric bill will be decrease by 1percent. Just because you read this 😂 😉 hope you'll read the first chopterr