roommate - pt 1

- sebastians pov -

I whistled as I made my way back to my dorm from practice, sectionals was a few weeks away but I wasnt really worried, we were going to win, I think- no, no, we are. I yawned turning the hall and raised an eyerow hearing music coming from my dorm, horrible music might I add, I walked in and eyes widened a bit in shock seeing another bed in my room and someone laying on it, I didn't have time to look at him because I  stumbled over a bag of garbage, I kneeled down to open it to see it was my stuff.

"hey what the actual fuck-" I said as I turned off his speaker with an angry look on my face, he looked at his speaker then the black trash bag and stood up and looked down at me, he was about 6ft tall, with  brown hair that slightly glistened in the light and piercing blu eyes and a sharp  jawline.  I crossed my arms standing up straight and looked at him.

"you must be the roommate," he said in a disinterested tone, I scoffed rolling my eyes i'm the roommate?? 

"you must be lost, this is my  dorm, so you and your loud music, can leave," I said as I started putting the things he took down back on my wall, but instead of reacting he just layed down playing his music again unbothered. 

I rolled my eyes and walked out slamming the door and leaned against the hall in the hallway, he was going to be a problem.