Chapter 1

|| Matthew's POV ||
"Mmm...Mattheww." He moaned out.
"Yes, right there." He cried out.
I stopped.
"Keep going." He whimpered.
I smirked, we've been grinding on each other and I could tell he was close. I stopped to tease him. I peeled his shirt off his sweaty body and took mine off too. I slowly took off his pants and boxers, his member exposed. He whimpered out my name, I slowly licked up his cock like it was a sucker and then I took it all in slowly sucking his member, he always made this beautiful face when he was close but I couldn't let him cum yet.

I told him to roll over with his ass up, I slowly licked around his hole, darting my younger in and out. He loved it, I continued until his hole was soaked, I then took off my pants and boxers and slowly entered into him he moaned out my name so loud it turned me on even more. I started thrusting in and out, I slowly went faster and faster until I came inside of him and he came all over himself.

I grabbed the first thing I could, which was my t-shirt and I cleaned him off. I collapsed next to him and he looked at me grinning wildly, "I love you." He said snuggling into me.

I wish I could say the same. But instead we're just fuck buddies to me.