happy birthday

Dear Echo, Singyi, Kaijie, Kei Koizumi & Kai

Dear best friend,

Since I couldn't really DO anything brilliantly special for your birthday this year, I thought I'd write you another letter. (Maybe this could become a birthday tradition, eh?)

And I'm feeling particularly sappy, so I get to tell you how much I love you a million times or in a flobbity jillion ways and you can't do shit about it.

Happy Birthday!! You're already 14 years old now.

I wish you a happy birthday and a prosperous new year.

Thank you for everything. We've been together up until now and I hope we would continue to be the best of friends forever.

Thank you for the happy memories you have given me even though we haven't met each other in real life. We only talk on the internet but that didn't stand in the way of our friendship.

Thank you because you continue to support me in the every step of the way.

Let's not get affected by anime deaths especially in Pandora Hearts.

Let's continue to obsess over Yosuke Crawford and Yukito Nishii.

Btw, I found your account in i.ntere.st - http://i.ntere.st/u/singyifoo

Real friends are not the same as simple friends. We have a lot of simple friends but real friends only a few. But among these friends there is someone special who is like a part of us: our best friend. She is who knows our secrets, who cries with us, who makes anything to see us happy, who without being our family, she becomes in a important part of it.

And that person is you.

Hi sister:

I call you sister because that's you are for me. I can't call in another way to the person who advices me, who scolds me whenever is needed, who helps me to forget the sorrow and encourage me to keep going, who don't let me to give up.

Today you fulfill one more year of life and I thank God for that. To allow you live one more year, but especially for let me enjoy of your friendship one year more. I want you to live this new your that you are beginning with much enthusiasm. Don't give up with the problems or challenges that may appear because you will not be alone, I will be at your side to push you or stop you according with your needs.

Sometimes I wonder how would be my life without you. I know that there are other friends but none like you who knows read me like an open book. There is none who knows say the right words in the right time. Thanks for make me laugh, for see me when none does, for make me feel good as I am, for not judge me and support me.

I'm sorry if I'm sentimental now but I think that the day of your birthday is the perfect moment to say you all that I don't in a normal day. To thank you for everything, to remember you that you are important for me.

I only wish that you be happy and I always will be at your side for make it happen. I know that you have a lot of dreams, many objectives and I will help you to accomplish them, because friends exist for that, to help each other always.

I wish you a great birthday, the best of all. Because this year is special because is a one more year that you enlighten our lives with your presence, with your joy and your personality. Thanks for being as you are, for being my best friend. Thanks for don't doubt about me, for facing me and take care of me too. I love you and I wish you a great, happy, nice and unbelievable birthday. I will be with you to celebrate it.