Part 1:Sage & MC: Festivals of Porrima

The Runny Eye was loud and filled with laughter. People within the tavern seemed to be joyous that specific night. Of course they would. The festival had just begun, after all. Porrima was bright and colorful, streets were filled with the colors flowing like the music. It was a magical sight to behold.
Sage let out a big laughter along with Felix and Anisa. "And then I told them to-" Sage joked with Anisa and Felix as MC watched and laughed from the sidelines. "Good story as always Sage." Anisa cut in. "But judging by the excited look on MC's face, I assume they want to go out to the festival." Anisa giggled. "How did you-" MC couldn't even finish their sentence. "You have been looking outside the entire evening. Sage tag along with them will you?" Felix said coolly. Sage looked at MC with a big smile. "Aye aye. Hey MC, you comin'?" Sage asked as he already got up to leave. "Wh- Sage hold up!" MC ran after Sage.
The streets had dancers and children all over. To make it to the town square would be a miracle. MC clinged on Sage to not get lost within the sea of people. As MC held on Sage's buff arm for dear life, Sage laughed. "How are you hanging on?" he asked. "Har har. I'm laughing all over the place. Lucky for you, you cannot get sweeped by people." MC stated. Suddenly Sage lifted them and put them on his shoulder. Holding them with one hand to help them not fall. "Better now?" he asked with a red tint in his cheeks. "You madman. Yes, it is better now." MC laughed with Sage as they were as blushy as him. They guessed the alcohol was getting to him, but Sage seemed to be holding up.
"Have you ever been in such festival before?" MC asked Sage with interest in their eyes. The whole place was wonderous the lanterns in the air, the laughter of people, the flowy cloths and flags everywhere. "Yeah, wait until you get to the square, the whole party starts there. It's chaotic but that's what makes it great. old on-" Sage replied. Before being able to question, MC felt Sage jumping over a few things and running. "Sage! What are you doing?!" MC let out a shout. People looked weird when they passed and they only then realized what it sounded like. "That's what she said." Sage laughed as he put MC down. "I took the shortcut." Sage replied. He was right they were in the town square now, boy was it the heat of the party. The stands had all sorts of desserts, clothing pieces, lanterns, flowers... MC looked around like they were a kid in a candy store. Sage smiled to himself as he watched their reaction. He went ahead and bought one of the cakes he once gave them. Extending his hand to give one of the cakes to them. "Oh no you don't. The last one I ate was too hot and spicy. Nu-uh." they shook their head. Still extending the animal shaped cake at them, Sage said "This one is not spicy trust me. You might want to give it a try." in a singing voice. Easily persuaded, MC took one and took a bite. "Oh wow... this is surprisingly sweet. Too sweet even." they said as they continued eating. "Hmm, you don't say? Reminds me of someone I know." Sage smirked. " Pfft- Seriously though, I might have a sugar rush after this." MC laughed.
The night went on so quick. MC gazed at the clothe stalls and the two dressed one another in the most stupidest things ever. "How do I look." MC wiggled their brows as they put on a mustache and a hat with a feather bigger than itself. "Looks good on you, what about me huh?" Sage rose to his feet as MC looked at him. He too managed to find a silly lady-like hat, wrapped a long pearl necklace around his neck and... was that lipstick? MC bursted into laughter. "That is not even how you wear it." they added. The pair left clothing stands after fooling around and buying one bandana and a flower crown. Continuing the talk with jokes and funny memories, Sage and MC never noticed the middle of the townsquare getting a little empty. It was getting more silent. MC stopped. "Why is everyone so.. silent?" MC asked. Music started to play and then people started to fill the empty dancing space. MC held Sage's hand. "Would you like to dance?" they asked. Sage raised his hands to parallel his chest. "Oh no I don't do that. You can go dance I will just stand here." he said. MC tried a few more times to get him dance but to no avail. MC left to dance. To their luck, it was a partnered dance. MC got dragged by someone as the dance started. The dance was joyful, the music was energetic, why wouldn't Sage want to join? Signaling him to join in maybe for the hundredth time with their hands, MC continued the dance.
There was a shadowy figure in the back. A a tall woman. Sage, lost his balance as someone kicked him from his back. Tumbling forward Sage stopped in the middle of the dance circle. "Augh!" Sage looked around at the position he was in. MC looked at him all cheerful and happy. Sage, now left without a choice or else would. MC glanced at the cloaked figure who had a piece of blond hair sticking out than at Sage. Sage, walking up to MC, shyly extecded his hand. Looking a little flushed. MC smiled and took his hand. The song began again. The dancing was beyond fun. Sage, despite his protests, was an amazing dancer. "You dance so well! Why didn't you join me the first time I asked you?" MC asked. "I never said I was a bad dancer. However, it was pretty entertaining to watch you dance." Sage winked. MC gazed away, avoiding the looks he was giving. "And by the way," Sage dried MC, looking straight to their eyes with his golden ones "You don't dance bad as well. Just a little more sway with the hips is all you need." Sage smirked. MC was red by the time the dance was over.
"Hey MC. You ok?" Sage glanced at the figure. Breathless, MC managed to let out a few words. "Yes, I just need some fresh air.". Sage and MC walked for a while and sat on top of a hill, on the outskirts of Porrima. Laying down on the cool grass, they gazed up at the sky. "Phew I am so tired." MC had laid down as if they just melted on the grass. Gazing up at the sky, watching the stars dance with the lanterns and the soft, distant music playing all the way back in the city, it was all so beautiful. MC looked at the sky with a dreamy look on their features but someone seemed to be more interested in the person lying next to them. Sage wasn't even looking up. His eyes never left the serene features of MC. "Are you going to keep staring Sage?" MC didn't even have to look his way. Sage was caught off guard for a second but recovered quickly. "I am stargazing. Are you going to deny the fact that you are a star?". Sage had been flirting ever since they left the Runny Eye at the beginning of the night. MC let out an airy laugh. Giving him a kiss on his cheek.
Sage was astonished. He sprinted up from where he once laid. "Do it again." Sage sounded desperate. "Do what again?" MC grinned while looking at him. MC was having fun. "Kiss me again." Sage locked eyes with them, tail swishing and ears perked up. MC giggled. "Here you go." and kissed him once again on the nose. Sage pouted. "No, not like that! Don't tease me MC." he let out an airy laugh. Sage dipped down and softly kissed MC. MC was shocked but enjoyed it. MC sat up after the quick kiss. "Oh, so you want that kind huh?" with a sneaky smile plastered on his face, Sage was sure of his answer. "Maybe that and more.". MC was red. Scooting closer to Sage MC had a plan in mind. Kissing Sage on the neck MC asked "Like that?" the way MC said it would make it sound like an innocent question. Sage's tail wrapped around their waist as he pulled them closer, lifting their chin. "Yes, that and more." he purred. This was a fun night already, but now it seemed that it would get even more enjoyable.