32.

˗ˏˋ " a mini ray of sunshine, i can't handle this! " 'ˎ˗

"bub lets go!" aurora sighs as she pulls spencer along with her.

it was the fourth of july, and time has passed since the engagement. they didn't want a huge wedding, they were honestly just planning to go to city hall and get it set in stone. but of course, the team had other plans.

"okay okay i'm going!" he chuckles following behind.

the two were on their way to a field where they had a firework show every year. although they both could agree the u.s. is trash, they just wanted to see some fireworks.

aurora laid down the blanket on the grass as spencer set down the bag of snacks.

spencer sat down and she laid her head on his lap.

they admired the fireworks, and occasionally spencer would give her kisses just because.

as aurora was munching on some pretzels, she began to feel nauseous so she just sits up.

"are you okay rory?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows.

she nods with a smile, "no yeah, just a bit nauseous."

and after the firework show, they gathered the things and put it in his car.

"can we go to the beach?!" aurora asked as they get into the car.

spencer starts the car, "i don't like the beach, sandy food, pink skin, limited and unengaging topography, but mostly drug-resistant bacteria spread by sea gull feces."

"pleaseee." she pleaded.

he sighs surrendering, "fine."

they made their way to the beach, it was dark, but there were a few people there.

aurora had taken off her shoes to walk on the sand, which was cold, obviously. but it felt nice.

she then feels an uneasy feeling in her stomach, she goes over to where the parking lot was. she began to throw up.

"hey hey, it's okay let it out.." spencer quickly came by her side, holding her hair back. "what'd you eat today?"

she wipes her mouth, and responds, "nothing out of the ordinary.. just pancakes, what we had for lunch, those pretzels.. and that's it."

he furrows his eyebrows, "odd, if that was the case i would be getting sick too because we ate the same thing."

she shakes her head, "let's just go home."

"are you sure you're alright bub?"

"yess now cmon."

they both got to her apartment, and spencer wanted to order some chinese. but even the thought of food made aurora feel nauseous.