33.

˗ˏˋ " just not sure if you were going for a british accent, or an australian one

˗ˏˋ " just not sure if you were going for a british accent, or an australian one. " 'ˎ˗

"rory!" spencer calls out, aurora walks into the living room.

"what happened??"

"i was just letting you know that our baby is now the size of blueberry! isn't that neat?!"

spencer had a book on maternity in hand, and many others around him in order to inform himself. aurora found it adorable.

she chuckles, as she sits beside him on the couch "yes bub, very neat."

"oh by the way i was thinking.." spencer says as he sets the book down on the coffee table. "should we go house hunting?"

aurora smiles, "most definitely."

"okay glad you said yes becauseee.." he says pulling out a paper, handing it to her. "here's a list of open houses around here that i thought we could go check out."

she places a soft kiss on his lips, "you're amazing."

he smiles sheepishly, "i try."

aurora looks down at the list of many house addressees, where they were and when the open house would take place.

"so i filtered it so we can see the ones that were pretty close by, and also three bedroom, 2.5 bath. sound good? oh! and i also checked the neighborhoods and made sure those were good, anddd.. schools nearby."

she looks to spencer, "have i told you how much i love you?"

"mmm.." his cheeks grew pink, "yes but it wouldn't hurt to say it again."

"i. love. you." she chuckles as she embraces him into a tight hug.

"i love you more.." he hugs back with a smile, "you know, you're not going to be this happy all the time throughout the pregnancy. first trimester is when you have the most mood swings, strong eversions to many things, and weird food cravings."

aurora lets go of the hug and pats his shoulder, "best of luck to you then you brave solider."

he laughs, "alright. oh, and one of those houses is going to be open for show in like an hour, i say we go."

"then we shall kind sir." she says in a weird accent.

"why are you talking like that?" he laughs.

"why not?"

"no reason. just not sure if you were going for a british accent or an australian one." he chuckles.

"the world may never know!"

༻❁༺

the two had gotten back from the open house, it was a miss. it was nice and all, just a bit too pricey. in their opinion, wasn't that good to be that expensive anyway.