Chapter 1

Elle's POV

how long have I been here..... It could be weeks, months, maybe even years, but i wouldnt know. my life is now dull, just experiment after experiment. Battle after battle. I really dont want to, but HE makes me. He used to be good, he used to rule Lapis city in peace. But then he started making hybrids, and from there everything was destroyed. And now i'm talking to myself..... He's made me into a monster, and i will NEVER be able to go back. Even though i want to so bad, I will never be able to...

"WAKE UP!" He shouted "Now, who's first? how about you EnderGirl?" He smirked evily. He slapped me. "ANSWER ME!!" He shouted "y-yes" "YES WHAT?!?!" He roared. "y-yes lord N-notch"

Ty's POV

"TYYYYYYYYY" Adam whined. we were doing another parkour map, and I was punching him off. "WHATTTTTTT" I said. "STOP FREAKING PUNCHING ME!!!!!!" He yelled. "Fine, you don't have to cry about it" I smirked. "Shuddup!" "Why do you say shut up weird?" I asked. "Why do you say sign weird?" He replied. "Fine Adam, let's just finish the map."

-----------------time skip-------------------

We were almost to the end of the map and me and Adam were racing. *Deadlox has finished the map* a loud voice boomed from some speakers over the finish line. "THATS NOT FAIR TY, YOU CHEATED" he yelled. "I may have took a short cut...." I smiled. "FINE," he jokingly sighed. "Let's go meet up with Mitch and Jerome, or as you like to call them MEROME. Why do you call them that anyway, it just gives them an excuse to call us skylox." 

"Its just an easy way to say both of thiere names, and i do have my suspicions...." I said with a smile.  "You think they might be together...?" Sky said confused. "As I said, I have my suspicions." I spoke still  smiling. "And I'm kinda hungry, can we grab a bite to eat first?" "Sure," he replied. "Lets go!" he laughed.

HELLOMYKITKATSITISFINALYHEREOHMYGODSIVEBEENWORKINGSOHARDONTHISPROPSTOYOUIFYOUREADTHISENTIRETHING...... Okay, so after that, I just wanted to say hai.... :#3 

I know that this is TOTALY unexpected, but i noticed that i DONT have any Enderlox stories, and thought: THIS IS TERRIBLE D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:       

okay maybe thats a LITTLE exagerated, but close enough. anywo, i'll just get to the point. I WROTE AN ENDERLOX BOOK CALLED ENDERLOVE AND NOW IM GONNA GO BYE C: