Chapter One

You shifted around the relatively empty laundromat. This is so boring! There's absolutely nothing to do... except watch the various machines whir and spin around. The only action of sorts is when an annoying customer needs help, though it's hardly action at all.

This day was like no other for you. You leaned against the counter chewing gum silently as you scrolled through your phone. There certainly wasn't much else to do. That's before you saw him however.

As you hear the door bell signal off, you see a... person enter the store, though he doesn't seem to resemble a person much at all...

He has no head but instead a large, steel pyramid with a red tinge. Is that blood or ketchup? You figure he's probably just a messy eater. He's also enormous in height, at least seven or eight feet tall.

He shuffles awkwardly through the door with a basket of clothes in his large hands. How big must his clothes be? This guy is huge!

Another customer in the next row stares in horror at the terrifying figure. He hurriedly gathers his clothes from the dryer and runs out the door, leaving only you and this strange man... alone in the store. In silence.

You see the man turn to you and nod his head, greeting you without a word. Can he even see you? It's debatable. Maybe he uses echolocation like a bat. Just don't make any sounds and he won't look at you...

You awkwardly wave back, not knowing what to do before he turns back to a washing machine he dispenses coins into. You watch closely. What is this guy actually going to wash?

In an unexpected turn of events, you notice the man release a series of small latches on his... pyramid... and take it off. Underneath, you can't believe what you see. He's hot!

With a chiseled, cleft chin and slicked back, dark brown hair, you're quickly intrigued by his appearance. On his face he has the stubble of a recently shaven beard. Why does he have to be so cute yet so scary?

You quickly look back down at your phone, trying to hide the fact you were just staring at his real face. You make small glances as he stuffs his large pyramid into the machine. What a mysterious guy... who's also really cute!

He soon looks back at you and smiles. He noticed you! Darn!

"Uh, excuse me? I need help with something miss."

Oh no, this can't be happening!

You walk slowly over to him as you struggle to breath. Just ignore his... very attractive face.

You look up to the much taller man in front of you as you speak up.

"Y-yes sir? Did you need help?"

"I do actually. I needed help with knowing more about you. What's an attractive young girl like you working in a place like this?"

He knows you've been staring at him. His directness is so jarring, you feel your face heat up instantly.

"I... well, uh..."

"Hahaha! I was just joking a little. Not about the attractive part though." He says with a smile.

"What's your name? Mine is Pyramid Head."

"Y/N..." you say trailing off and stuttering.

"Very nice to meet you Y/N. I noticed you were... looking at me? Do you... like what you see?" He says flexing his large muscles. His chiseled abs and biceps move as he strikes a pose in front of you.

"Oh my..." you say trailing off as you cover your face.

"Here, let me help you."

In a swift movement, Pyramid Head picks you up and places you on top of a machine like a small child. He looks deeply into your E/C eyes.

"I can't resist anymore. You're simply too beautiful Y/N."

He then goes in for a deep, romantic kiss as you fully accept. His pink lips interlock with yours as you grip his strong back.

"Mmm... Pyramid Head-kun." You say as you both breake for air.

"I love you Y/N-chan. I want to be with you forever..."

You both go back in for another passionate kiss. He's so aggressive yet so soft and kind... you couldn't ask for anything better.

"I want to be with you Y/N. Come with me. I'll take you away from here!"

You have to accept. It isn't kidnapping! It's love! True love!

"Yes Pyramid Head, yes! I love you!"

He lifts you off the machine as you both gather your things and run out of the door. You run off with Pyramid Head into the sunset. This love will truly last forever.

The End.