34.

˗ˏˋ " for i cant help, falling in love with you

˗ˏˋ " for i cant help, falling in love with you. " 'ˎ˗

"cmon bub, lets gooo.." spencer says as he fixes his tie.

"going going. why do we have to dress so fancily for a dinner at my dads." aurora sighs as she walks out of her room in a white sun dress.

"black tie event, well dinner i guess. but you look amazing rory."

aurora smiles, "thank you." she goes up to him and fixes his tie, "you look very handsome."

his cheeks grew pink, "thank you."

"okay let's gooo."

༻❁༺

rossi's mansion
third person pov
5:59pm

entering the mansion, they see a table with a lot of food, but they figured everybody was in the backyard.

and it was beautifully decorated, but the thing that caught aurora's eyes was the wedding arch, and an aisle that was there, along with an array of seats.

david greets his daughter with a kiss on the cheek, "sweetheart! finally, so, we all know you didn't want a big wedding but, this is just us. the family."

she smiles, "this is beautiful pa."

penelope squeals running up to her best friend, "rory come with me!"

aurora follows as penelope led her to one of the rooms. and when entering, she sees jj, emily, and a wedding dress that was placed on the chair.

she greets her friends, then looks at the dress. "is this for me?"

jj smiles, "it was your mother's. she had given it to rossi to before she passed to save it for you."

"go on and try it on!" penelope encourages as she gives her the dress.

"okay okay!" she chuckles grabbing it and making her way behind one of those room screen dividers.

aurora puts it out and asks for assistance for the zipping up part. to which emily comes in rescue.

"wow aurora." emily smiles, "you look stunning."

she twirled around, to which penelope and jj quickly came to take a look for themselves.

"wow." they said in unison.

aurora's cheeks turn red, "thank you.."

"okay let me go see if spencer is ready then we will get this show on the road!" penelope cheered as she walked out.