chapter 1 beginning

it was a night like no other in the black manor. yelling and cursing as the family ate dinner together. " so Regulus where have you been running around to in the middle of the night" The head of the house Orion Black asked his son. " well father i am being courted by a wizard you know quite well " Regulus spoke happily. " and who might this young man be" Orion asked. " none other than Tom Marvolo Riddle heir of Slytherin father" Regulus said proudly. " the dark lord himself such a powerful wizard for our son " Orion spoke and the family agreed. ( but Sirius since he is banished from the family and living on his own) Regulus then spoke " father he is talking about getting a marriage contract signed in a few weeks after he made estrangements with you". Orion dropped his spoon " so soon son?" Orion asked his heir. " yes before Dumbledore finds out and ruins it" He said. they all talked and agreed. " Regulus we agree that old man will try to intervene if he finds out you two will be married" Orion said pulling out his wand. Regulus smiled and left to go tell tom the news.

the next few weeks went by a blur and even the wedding. a month after the wedding Regulus got pregnant with a baby boy.

Regulus and Tom walked into the black manner excited to tell the family the great news. " Father we have an announcement to tell you" Regulus said. Orion walked down him and his wife old age getting to them as they where getting onto their final years. " What is it son" Orion said. " me and Tom are expecting a baby boy a new heir" Regulus said proudly. " Very good our line shall live on as long as we have males" Regulus mother said. " we decide to name him Orion Cygnus Riddle Black II " Tom said. " that is a great name for the young heir to have " Orion spoke a small smile breaking his black stoic face. Regulus rubbed his belly he knew it will only be a few months till this baby was born.

as his pregnancy progressed he spent a lot of time with the pregnant Narcissa Malfoy who was also expecting a boy. they where already planning play dates and other fun things they could do with their babies.

then came time when the babies were born a week before Regulus gave birth the malfoy son was born named Draco malfoy. then Regulus gave birth and tom was there helping every step of the way wanting to keep his husband and son safe and protected. Regulus smiled once the baby was in his arms it had reddish grey eyes with curly black hair and a white skin tone." look at our little Orion" tom said to Regulus hugging both the baby and husband.

but their happiness was soon ended the next week Regulus and baby Orion went missing not a trail to follow. Tom went mad and crazy and depressed trying to find his family, but they were gone

In the muggle streets as a storm crashed down a man with a long white beard set a baby down in front  of an old orphanage one he visited a long time ago to meet a child of the same blood. He would not fail making this child his weapon as he failed to control his father before him.