The 20th Hunger Games

PRIOR:

Growing up Boolean worked with her family in a factory that manufactured bombs for the capitol. Most children grow up working because small hands were the best for fixing machines but that meant that the child mortality rate in district 3 was 46% Boolean was a lucky one she was 1 of 3 kids from her family that survived into adulthood. One day while boolean was 13 her dad told her about how she could use the Podium bombs to kill other tributes, her dad said he got the idea from the 10th hunger games which he managed to get a secret copy of since the games were erased. Boolean idolized Teslee the girl from 3 who rewired drones and used them to kill the boy from 4. Boolean began to study the components of bombs and became obsessed with them. At 17 Boolean was reaped for the 20th hunger games along with the boy from her district a 14 year old Samuel. Boolean knew she had a good chance of winning because of her knowledge and skills at building bombs out of anything.  

TRAINING:

During the victory parade is where Boolean really won as her stylist that year was Barlow Esperburrow who really cared for Boolean, and Samuel and based their costume on shooting stars with a head piece that displayed flying stars that circled the head.

During training Boolean frequently got in trouble as she would dismantle Machines in the training center and make small bombs the game makers were impressed and so they let her continue to experiment making small bombs this put her on the careers radar. The leader of the careers this year was the boy from 2 Lucius 18yrs who was Massive and very skilled with the Karambit which was very odd as that weapon was never mained by a career before. His district partner Cora 16yrs was the person Boolean was really scared of as she was clearly deranged and told Boolean that she was the first she would go after. Boolean got a 10 for showing her resourcefulness.

During her Interview she wore a sparkling grey dress and matching eyeliner and the capitol didn't even mind her awkwardness as they loved her look and her beauty also played a part of getting the capitol on her side. Her odds going in were 4-1 her plan was to run opposite the cornucopia as soon as the gong went off and to venture north of the arena as throughout the years the north has been the best place to be in the arena.

THE ARENA:TROPICAL ISLAND WITH RAINBOW BOULDERS:

The arena this year had colorful boulders scattering the beaches which made for a beautiful arena and again Icarus Farling did an amazing job as he brought back the tropical island but added his own colorful twist as for the Weapons their were electronic parts that were clearly meant for Boolean, their were also a large assortment of knives including karambits,other than that their were axes,swords,spears,lances,bow and arrows,blow darts, javelins, and for the first time shields. The mutts this year were large sea serpents that patrolled the seas, their were also jungle fowls that could smell blood from a mile away and are deadly in packs. 

BLOODBATH:

BLOODBATH:

At the gong Boolean went straight up to the North as soon as she got off her podium.