35.

˗ˏˋ " oh wow

˗ˏˋ " oh wow.. so i see you're pregnant now. " 'ˎ˗

a few days passing by, spencer and aurora were going to look at a house that had everything they wanted. after touring it, they both looked at each other and were thinking the same thing.

"should we make an offer?" spencer asked with a grin.

she nods with a smile, "most definitely."

and they did, the realtor said she would get back to them with information whether they want to take the offer or not.

but the two were sure they would get it, just a hunch.

eventually getting to aurora's apartment, she groans as she lays on her bed.

she didn't know why but she felt an overwhelming sense of sadness, and she was irritated. there was no reason for it, just happened.

"hey bub.." spencer walks in, leaning on the door frame. "why don't we go out for ice cream?" (mint chocolate chip anyone🙈?)

"no."

he furrows his eyebrows and he lays beside her, "no? you never say no to ice cream.."

"yeah well i am now."

"hey rory, what's wrong?" spencer asks as he began to play with her hair.

"spencer can you not? just go." aurora sighs as she tucks herself into bed.

spencer was caught off guard by this, she had never acted like that. so he just frowned and walked out. (bby spence 😔)

aurora slowly dozed off, as for spencer, he left to go the grocery store to get some things she mentioned she had been craving.

when he gets back to her apartment she sees aurora crying on the couch, with the tv on.

"hey hey.. bub what's wrong?" he asks setting down the bags.

she sniffles, "i'm sorry.."

"sorry for what?" spencer goes to sit beside aurora, pulling her into a hug.

"for being so mean to you." she sobbed into his shoulder.

he chuckles softly rubbing her back, "bub it's okay. you can't control it. some hormonal changes when pregnant include irritability, sadness, or anxiety. it's because the fluctuating levels of estrogen and progesterone in your bloodstream can make you especially moody during the first trimester.."