E҉x҉t҉e҉r҉m҉i҉n҉a҉t҉i҉o҉n҉

Key:
Y/N=Your Name
E/C=Eye Colour
H/C=Hair Colour
H/L=Hair Length
F/C=Favouite Colour
I'll add more if needed!
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
_My POV_
It was just after the recent extermination; you were scared. Really scared. That meant more turf wars, and this time right outside of your house. The loud booms; screams; gun shots. This isn't your cup of tea, for some others though it is; and you can't change that.

This time the extermination was right by your house. Everything was louder and more extreme, your windows broken every second. It was chaos. You wish God would've excepted you; you hate it here..

"At least I have my kitty," you'd say out loud.

Pinky was the only thing that calmed you during these times. Her soft purrs. The comfort she gives.

Knocking on the door

_Your POV_
Huh? Who could that be at these times? Hmm, anyway rushing to the door to open it I see a cyclops, who is quite beautiful actually; her hair blonde and pink, mixing towards a sort of strawberry blonde. I don't know what colours her clothes are, but they're also very pretty as well.

"How may I help you?"

"Huff I-I need a place to hide- huff please?" She responds.

"Of course come in. Let me get you some water."

"T-Thank you," She'd cough as I usher her in and show her to the couch.

Once I got her water, I walked back over to her.

"So, do you think you could tell me who you are and why you need to hide?" I question while sitting down and handing her the water.

"Oh uh yeah, I'm Cherri Bomb; and I can't really explain why I need to hide.."

"Oh okay! Well, I'm Y/N. Please if you need anything ask; nothing I can't handle!"

"Really? Thank you again.."

"It's fine!"

I heard another explosion in the difference and shudder,

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't like these turf wars after the exterminations.. and this time being close to my house.. it's worse haha. But I get through it!"

"Wow.. I'm sorry,"

"Why?"

"Well, I usually take part in them,"

"No no! It's okay! You don't have to apologize, anything else I can get you though?"

"No, I'm good. Thanks though."

"Ok, let me show you the guest room, and we'll be good for the night!"

She nods and gets up to follow me to the guest room. It was just a simple room, dresser, vanity, closet, bathroom, bed, just simple.

"Remember, if you ever need to hide again you're always welcome to come here, good night Cherri Bomb!"

With that I walk to my room with Pinky curled up on my bed as I climb in,

"Good Night Pinky.. Good Night Cherri Bomb..." I yawn.

So tonight I met Cherri Bomb. I wonder if she'll come back, and if she does what adventures will be in stored. Hmm. Only time will tell to seee..

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Thanks for reading lovelies! If you didn't know, when your pronouns are used, I'll be doing she/he/them! Story for everyone!