Part 1

I wake up and get dressed then remember that I'm going to be the team manager for the volleyball team at my new school! I can't wait to meet the team! I eat my breakfast and feed my dog Luna.  I pat Luna's head get my things then start walking to school. I'm supposed to wait at the gate for Kiyoko and Yachi because they're going to tell me the basics of what I need to know. We're supposed to be here by 6 in the morning. I came her with 15 minutes to spare. I wait for a while then see Kiyoko and Yachi walking towards me. They're so pretty I'm so glad I'm friends with them! They seem nice too! Yachi comes up to me and says, "Hi nice to meet you! You know my name already right!" Says Yachi with a big smile on her face. "Hello nice to meet you I hope we can be friends," Kiyoko says with a small but notable smile on her face. "Let me show you the way to the gym," Says Kiyoko. I nod my head while having a huge smile on my face I can't wait to see what happens! "This is the gym," Kiyoko says as she opens the door. "It looks nice I can't wait to meet the team!" I say. "Guys we should start heading to class it's almost time to go!" Yachi says. "Alright see you later!" I say and head to class.

                                                         Time skip after school
  As I was heading to the gym I see Kiyoko and Yachi and run towards them. "Oh hey y/n! Are you having fun at the school so far?" Asked Yachi. "Yeah I think I'm doing good so far!" I respond. "Sorry if the boys scare you they're a little weird but they can be really nice," Kiyoko says with a smile. We chat in the way to the gym until Kiyoko and Yachi stop and say, "We're here!" Kiyoko opens the door for me and Yachi. I see a bunch of hot boys which causes my face to go red. I quickly shake it off and say, "Hello everyone my name is y/n I hope we can be good friends!" "Whatever I guess she's fine," says Tsuki. "Psst hey Noya!" Tank a whisper shouts, "isn't the new girl kinda hot?" "Hey you're right Ryu, she is hot!" Says Noya. "Hmm she kinda is," Kageyama quietly says. "What was the king?" Says Tsuki. "Nothing!" Kageyama angrily replies. This is gonna be  one wild year.

TwT sorry it's short I promise to make the other one longer